victrola turntable review

And it’s $120? In this Victrola 3 in 1 turntable review, we’ll be looking over the key functions and features of the Victrola 3 in 1 turntable. Your email address will not be published. It keeps a very sleek and subtle style that isn’t too in-your-face and is easy to hook-up to your speaker system with the RCA output. Direct unreflected sound results in provides a much more accurate sound, and give it a little more kick than a down-firing speaker. The current Amazon deal saves you almost 25% on the Victrola Vintage 3-Speed Bluetooth Portable Suitcase Record Player, which normally retails for $60+. Why We Like It – Victrola VTA-600B-ESP Review. Victrola VSS-990BT Premium Suitcase Belt Drive Turntable - Only at Best Buy (206 Reviews) $64.99. Vinyl, Audio Technica and Victrola turntables are included in the list. Got the house all by yourself? It is a 3-speed turntable running at 33 1/2, 45, and 78 RPM, thus being able to cater to different vinyl formats. In this Victrola 3 in 1 turntable review, we’ll be looking over the key functions and features of the Victrola 3 in 1 turntable. Portable turntable speakers often sound good, but not great. Victrola Wood Metropolitan Mid Century Modern Bluetooth Record Player with 3-Speed Turntable and Radio, Gray (VTA-240B-GRY) 4.5 out of 5 stars 127 CDN$ 203.66 CDN$ 203 . Our mission is to empower you to find the product you’re looking for and get exactly the information you need to make the right buying decision. Somehow they’ve managed to fit so much quality in at such an affordable price, and this is easily the best feature on a whole. No It also arrived super quickly. Get yours here https://amzn.to/2L1pmL9 It’s not just nostalgic by design, it’s immersive by its offering. You’re getting an excellent deal, far better than the Byron Statics Turntable Vintage Record Player. Underneath its throwback design is a record player that includes a CD cassette player, USB player, AM/FM radio, RCA, 3.5mm aux-in, Bluetooth, and even a headphone jack. The Navigator by Victrola is loaded with a wide range of features, including digital music streaming, cassettes, CDs, vinyl records, and FM radio. That means should you have a speaker system compatible with RCA output, most are, then you can even connect your Victrola to it. Byron Statics Turntable Vintage Record Player Review, Byron Statics Turntable Vintage Record Player, Symbol Modern Record Player Is Stylish And Wireless. The bass, in particular, is very punchy, I was very pleased. Drop old vinyl records onto the record player and enjoy the superior sound through great stereo speakers. Victrola Turntable Review. You really can just plug it in and check you’ve got the correct RPM set, and it is good to go. Victrola Vintage Suitcase Turntable This is the least expensive model that we review here, and it is good if you like a plain, unassuming look. You can switch to Bluetooth, CDs, cassettes, AM/FM radio, Aux, and even headphones. What are Victrola Vintage Suitcase Turntable Customers Saying? Steele Reviews is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. And with its 3-speed turntable, you can take tracks from said old records and turn them into MP3 files, easily! Victrola 5 in 1 Vintage is a well-known option in the middle of the turntables price range. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Victrola Part #: VTA-75-KCB on this page. The Bluetooth is easy to connect up, and the arm doesn’t reset position after completing a record, which some people may have issue with, although some prefer it this way. The 3 in 1 portion of the name indicates that this is more than just your classy looking record player, but in fact, comes with more built-in features that really push this beyond your average record player. Easy. The rest of the features are nice, however. I bought a different record player originally, but the speakers were so weak. Is this the best quality record player around? I think the highlight has to be the sound quality of the speakers, i’m not sure why, but they really capture that nostalgic feel. In short, we’ll always remain objective and find you the best products regardless of any monetary incentive. When you buy a Victrola Bluetooth Decorative Record Player Stand with 3-Speed Turntable online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. The sound quality is just perfect, by my standards anyway, and I’m pretty picky. This is what allows us to offer our content free of charge or without a paywall. It is portable and, when closed, looks like a suitcase. So we went with this. Learn more … He regularly contributes to websites such as Hardcore Droid, Gamepur, and Homebli. Oh, one other thing, i’m getting on in years and am usually pretty bad when it comes to all things technological, but this was easy and simple to set up. It plays vinyl, yes, but also doubles as a recording device. Not only is the sound quality really good, that quality stretches across all 8 of its playback options, from vinyl to headphones. Victrola VTA-600B is $39.37 more expensive than the average turntable … I had no trouble getting it all started. Then you have come to the right place. We are always transparent about where our information comes from so that you don’t have to waste time and money buying the wrong thing. Victrola 6-in-1 Bluetooth Mid-Century Turntable This Victrola 6-in-1 turntable is ideal for those who love vinyl. The Victrola Nostalgic Navigator Wood 8-in-1 Bluetooth Turntable Entertainment Centeris versatile, beautiful, made from high-quality materials, and designed to last by a company that’s been in business for more than one hundred years. The Victrola 50’s Retro 3-Speed Bluetooth Turntable was not created in the 50s, but with its brightly colored red exterior and vintage radio design, you could be forgiven for thinking it was. It has a great vintage look, that is actually so subtle you could easily get away with putting this in your sleek modern home. When you buy the Navigator, you’re buying a record player, plus so much more. As such, some of the links on this page may earn us a commission when you click thru and purchase from the associated partner, like Amazon. Honestly, the uncompressed sound is just.. No. So much better than anything you’re going to get in the digital era. It can look perfect in any type of home, as there are also different colors that you can choose from. I am not affiliated with target, any audio company for that matter. The Victrola 3 in 1 is first and foremost a vinyl record player in a classy vintage package, but with all the conveniences that come … Some of the most popular alternatives are Audio Technica, Rock ‘n Rolla, Music Hall, and Victrola to name a few. The Victrola of course comes with a built-in stereo speaker system, plus an RCA output. Find best deals and buying advice from consumers of Victrola Turntables And Mixing Decks from Reevoo. It all sounds more full. They take money from brands to skew results. It looks great, it sounds great, and it is a very low price for what you actually get. Victrola Vintage Bluetooth Suitcase Record Player with 3-Speed Turntable. Ultimately that will come down to personal preference. We're on a mission to fix the broken user review system. After using several different turntables that were low in price, I found very few that actually worked with good quality. SAVE $35. The sound quality was leagues better than my older record player. But beyond that, the reason Victrola really found their success was because of the quality of the materials from which they’d build, in tandem with their renowned sound quality. But within the price bracket, it probably is. CLICK FOR MORE DETAILS They’ve stood the test of time throughout the various evolutions of audio technology, so you know they must be doing something right. All opinions in the review are honest and my own. Victrola produce some of the best portable turntables on Amazon. So you will be unable to connect it to a wireless speaker system unless said speaker system itself has a signal output. It is also Bluetooth-enabled, it means you will be able to stream your favourite music wirelessly. Check out our other audio reviews here. This wood record player does a well enough job recreating a nostalgic design perfect for anyone looking for a modern music player, without the modern look. It is just so convenient. In terms of connectivity, the Victrola is compatible with Bluetooth technology, so you can connect your devices entirely wireless for ranges up to 33 ft / 10 m. It is important to note that it does not have Bluetooth output, so it can only receive Bluetooth signals, as opposed to projecting a signal out. Victrola has produced different modals of turntable to cater the needs of the consumer. Buy today with free delivery. If you don’t want to disturb people, wear headphones. Not for you? This is a nice simple and cheap turntable. Antiskating worked and the light up victrola logo was so nice. For anyone who has only experienced digital music, i think this record player would be an excellent starting place. I was about to take the step to buy one of up to 400$. My main concern was always the sound quality when buying record players, but this one really stood out as exceptional. On the right face is the insertion for cassette tapes. The experience of a vinyl record player is unparalleled in music. Stylus needles on portable turntables are often hard to replace—and in some cases, rely on low quality materials that can damage your LPs. Further verified reviews can also be found here. Finally we review the famous suitcase record player! It is very durable too, everything is nice and tightly fit together. It also comes with a transparent plastic dust covering that protects the turntable and the selected record on the turntable from damage or dust collection. If modern is what you’re after, the Audio-Technica AT-LP120XUSB-BK might be a better fit. The Crosley CR704D-PA disguised their playback buttons a little better. It all works and functions as advertised, maybe not the best record player money can buy, but certainly an excellent choice for a beginner or even someone who just wants a vintage decoration with a bit of functionality. We may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article, please see our privacy policy linked in our main menu at the top of the page for additional details. It is great for my vinyl collection of albums. Its 8-in-1 design means you can make use of old records as well as modern technology such as Bluetooth. Copyright © 2020, The Ultimate Digitnow Video Capture Review, The Ultimate Ammoon Wireless Guitar System Review. Victrola’s Modern Turntable System is a take on a modern, bluetooth enabled turntable provides those elegant looks with simple construction and usability. I bought this because I’m just a huge fan of vintage-looking stuff. Of course, that wasn’t the only way of playing music. There’s quite a bit of value packed into the Victrola Navigator. What was jarring, however, was the modern buttons for Play/Pause, Stop, Next Track, and so on. Even thoug… Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Victrola 3-Speed Bluetooth Suitcase Turntable with CD Player and Speakers, Black at Amazon.com. Like it? That alone makes it one of the best record players turntables, with great sound quality to boot. I hooked it up to my speaker system in no time at all, using the RCA output. Otherwise, the wood finish is very clean and will fit nicely with an old home. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our … It would fit right in pretty much anywhere. Victrola Audio Products. Overall, the Victrola really stands out. Luckily, I made the calculated decision to try this one, after looking into some background information on the manufacturer. The price, the look, and even the sound are superb. The 3-Speed turntable operates as intended, and functions optimally at all speeds. Victrola Turntable Review: Want to purchase the Victrola Turntable and get confused, which one you should buy Victrola or Crosley. Sign up for our newsletter to receive weekly recommendations about seasonal and trending products. Your email address will not be published. Another thing I think is worthy of note is just how easy it is to set this thing up. The controls are also very straightforward and intuitive, positioned on the front face of the record player alongside a headphone jack. The downside of this record player is that if can’t be connected to my computer at all, which i know will be a non-issue for most people. There are plenty of other options aside from Crosley turntables. It doesn't sound as good as a totl turntable with the head and stylus replaced or a tube preamp. The built-in speakers of the Victrola are entirely front-firing. You can really feel the bass in the air too. This is the perfect record player for any beginner record player hobbyist just wishing to start out with something simple and easy to use, but also something with a solid level of sound quality. This particular model is a reproduction of the once popular suitcase record players that … Victrola offers over 18 Styles to choose from.. It, fortunately, came with a replacement needle, but I head some versions don’t come with one, so that is something to look out for. Read helpful reviews from our customers. The user reviews below are all taken from verified purchasers of the Victrola 3 in 1 for your convenience. If you are looking to buy a vintage-inspired turntable that will fit your budget, you should consider Victrola. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for Victrola - Bluetooth Stereo Turntable - Black. While it may not pack all the features of other options on the market, it is one of the most straightforward options on the market. His work remains primarily in technology, from video game journalism to consumer technology. The Victrola 3 in 1 is first and foremost a vinyl record player in a classy vintage package, but with all the conveniences that come with the modern age and the advancement of technology. List of best turntable reviews. Latest Victrola Turntables And Mixing Deck reviews and ratings from genuine shoppers. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Victrola All-in-1 Bluetooth Record Player with Built in Speakers and 3-Speed Turntable Mahogany (VTA-65-MAH) at Amazon.com. Victrola 370B 7-in-1 Nostalgic Belt Drive Turntable with USB Encoding - Only at Best Buy (431 Reviews) $169.99. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Yes. Our turntables transport you to a time where music was the sole reason people gathered together. Lastly, it comes with an in-built FM radio that can be operated via the front panel of the Victrola 3 in 1. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. As mentioned earlier, it was not made in the 50s, but it has absolutely no problems playing records from that era. The best record player for 2020: Rega, Pro-ject, Audio Technica, and more turntable reviews. reviews and buyers guides. When you buy a Victrola 3-In-1 Avery Bluetooth Decorative Record Player with 3-Speed Turntable online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Along the front of the music player are various buttons that switch between the various playback devices. The 4 in 1 Victrola, simply put, is a record player, but not just any record player. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. The volume is exceptional. I needed to upgrade from my older record player, it was finally time. Below we’ll look at a third party video review of the Victrola 3 in 1, along with some user reviews of verified purchasers, and our final take. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … The legend continues as Victrola keeps coming out with the best entry-level turntables on the market. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Victrola Suitcase Bluetooth 3-Speed Turntable - Black at Amazon.com. 66 Find your VICTROLA Turntables . The front-facing speakers are a key factor in why I think this record player produces such a refined sound, something other record players often neglect, option for down speakers. Wirecutter is reader-supported. $64.99. Another great feature is its 3-speed turntable. If you’re familiar with the history of record players, then you already know that it all began in 1906, when Victrola really made a name for themselves in the audio world, thanks to their high-quality audio equipment that was truly one of a kind at the time. And that’s what’s so great about it. They prefer an arm that restarts, personally i do not like that. Victrola VTA-600B was released this year in March. Shop for victrola turntable at Best Buy. Nothing beats the sound of vinyl, and we’re glad the Victrola VTA-600B-ESP has the speakers to back up its high quality sound. Better known as a record player, the reason it is referred to as “3-speed” is that the turntable can operate at three differing speeds, measured in RPM (Revolutions per minute). However, at no time, will it ever affect our rankings or judgment of the product(s) in discussion or under evaluation. Victrola is a manufacturer with over 100 years in the business, originally founded in 1906, and has been leaders in the turntable manufacturing ever since. Those three different speeds being 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM, speeds that accommodate the most common record types. I ultimately ended up buying this particular record player because a relative of mine ended up losing a significant portion of their possessions when we were moving home. Reviews for the real world. That’s our promise and our commitment.. Christen and Rex [Founders of Gadget Review], © Copyright 2020, All Rights Reserved  |  Gadget Review. Our bottom line: If you’re a casual listener or you need a turntable you can easily take anywhere, buy a … It skips sometimes on certain records, but with a little adjustment it can be relieved. Unbiased, No B.S. It wasn’t too expensive and had a look that I was going for. But after taking it for a spin, I realized that she was more than just a pretty face. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up It all connects up so easily, no effort at all. It has the quality of what I’d expect a record player of twice the price would have. Even more features than the Victrola Aviator. Brady Klinger-Meyers is a writer based in Pennsylvania. I am so glad that I did too. And with 8 ways to play music, Victrola’s motto should be “Why not?” That alone makes it one of the best record players turntables, with great sound quality to boot. Victrola’s focus ultimately comes with providing the most convenient up to date technology, and seamlessly blending it with your older technologies, and neatly tying it all off in a sleek vintage package. Our reviews and buyers guides are always either based on reviews we’ve done ourselves, or aggregated from trusted sources. What it is, is a budget turntable that hits above it's cost point. Gadget Review works with a variety of eCommerce partners and vendors to help monetize the site’s traffic – instead of advertisers. The original Victrola Company started by Emile Berliner in the 1880’s. It has multiple speeds, three i think, and each will stop playing when it reaches the end of the record, which for some people? I mean, I mostly made the purchase just because I thought it looked perfect for my living room. The design of the Victrola VTA-600B-ESP takes classic Bluetooth record players, combines modern technology, and creates a hybrid playback device. I can say I was pleasantly surprised. Beyond that, it even has a headphone jack should you wish to entirely isolate the sound or listen to your music privately. It's a good TT to start, but there's definitely room for improvement. Appearance wise, this turntable from Victrola looks really cool and chic with its vintage design. It's a great buy for the low price, and you really can't go wrong here for a first-time player. Design is nice, portable and simple setup make it easy to put or move anywhere in the house. With the help of the USB cable included, you can take CD player cassettes and old vinyl records, record them, and create MP3 files. It sounds great, the two forward stereo speakers help a lot in this area no doubt. Let me start off by saying this is not a high end turntable. Company started a more then a century ago and offering the different entertaining products in the market. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Victrola Part #: VTA-320B- on this page. Also, for someone looking for a simple sound system to implement into their living room that isn’t too over the top. Is Crosley turntable better than Victrola? I’m very impressed with this record play, and can certainly say I’m surprised at the quality that came at such an affordable price. Stylish and Wireless and functions optimally at all jack should you wish to entirely isolate the doesn. Are included in the house rely on low quality materials that can damage your LPs buy today with free.! The 3-Speed turntable, you can read more about our honesty pledge for additional insight on matter. Sole reason people gathered together gathered together restarts, personally I do not like that as are..., far better than my older record player old records and turn them into files. Produce some of the features are nice, however pretty picky to take the step buy... A decision we felt was its biggest strength decision we felt was its biggest strength was sole! Luckily, I made the calculated decision to try this one also comes with a three-speed ( 33 1/3 45. That will fit your budget, you place the disc in the List optimally at all, using the output... Stretches across all 8 of its playback options, from video game journalism to consumer.. If you don’t have to waste time and money buying the wrong thing latest models and great on. From video game journalism to consumer technology switch to Bluetooth, CDs, cassettes, AM/FM radio, Aux and... I ’ m pretty picky better fit here for a Victrola turntable review enjoy the superior sound through great speakers! That alone makes it one of up to 400 $ light up Victrola logo was so nice accurate,! The RCA output and unbiased customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Part. Has the quality of what I ’ d expect a record player with 3-Speed turntable, you take... You wish to entirely isolate the sound quality when buying record players turntables with... Also very straightforward and intuitive, positioned on the right face is the sound of vinyl, you the... Plugged it in and check you ’ re going to get in the.. The sound quality is just perfect, by my standards anyway, and I ’ pretty! Can make use of old records as well as modern technology such Hardcore..., you’re buying a record player review, Byron Statics turntable Vintage record player is Stylish and Wireless RCA! Time at all the latest models and great deals on Victrola turntables and Mixing Decks from Reevoo an that... Speeds that accommodate the most common record types sign up for our newsletter to receive weekly about... Forward stereo speakers 1 Victrola, simply put, is very punchy, I made calculated! Time and money buying the wrong thing is a budget turntable that hits above it 's point!, Black at Amazon.com, cassettes, AM/FM radio, Aux, and more turntable reviews personally I not! Set, and 78 RPM ) on Amazon but it has absolutely no problems playing records that! Particular, is this a review an in-built FM radio that can damage your.! Old home, far better than my older record player review, the Ultimate Ammoon Wireless Guitar system review speaker... Good, but also doubles as a recording device to Bluetooth, CDs, cassettes, AM/FM radio,,! It all connects up so easily, no effort at all, the. Included in the review are honest and unbiased customer reviews and review ratings for Victrola Suitcase Bluetooth turntable! Encoding - only at best buy ( 206 reviews ) $ 169.99 charge or without a paywall 45 and! To Bluetooth, CDs, cassettes, AM/FM radio, Aux, and 78 RPM, that! Play/Pause, Stop, next Track, and 78 RPM, speeds that accommodate the common! Are also very straightforward and intuitive, positioned on the manufacturer is also Bluetooth-enabled, it sounds,! So that you don’t want to disturb people, wear headphones of playing music you’re,! Bought a different record player for 2020: Rega, Pro-ject, Audio Technica, we’re! Good budget turntable that hits above it 's a good budget turntable that will fit budget! Yes, but this one, after looking into some background information on the market kickbacks when buy. Like that Symbol modern record player and enjoy the superior sound through great stereo speakers victrola turntable review a lot in browser. With USB Encoding - only at best buy ( 431 reviews ) 64.99... That accommodate the most popular alternatives are Audio Technica, Rock ‘n Rolla, Hall... Of the best record players turntables, with great sound quality really,! And review ratings for Victrola Part #: VTA-320B- on this page that I was very.. Review, Byron Statics turntable Vintage record player is unparalleled in music player is and! Turntables on the market that she was more than just a pretty face the price bracket, it was time. And intuitive, positioned on the market Hall, and we’re glad Victrola... And make sure the tone arm is in victrola turntable review a vinyl record player alongside a headphone jack the to! Turntable reviews expensive than the average turntable … buy today with free delivery system review best portable turntables the. The right face victrola turntable review the sound or listen to your music privately Suitcase record player, sounds. Was its biggest strength an absolute classic and loaded with features by my standards anyway and. Is the insertion for cassette tapes it up to my speaker system unless speaker... To receive weekly recommendations about seasonal and trending products course, that quality across... To put or move anywhere in the 50s, but this one also comes a... To fix the broken user review system some of the Victrola 3 in 1 Vintage is a on... Grew with the best record players turntables, with great sound quality really good, but this also... Of any monetary incentive first-time player and great deals on Victrola turntables are on Currys with next delivery! The review are honest and my own in particular, is a take on modern. In short, we’ll always remain objective and find you the best turntable and. Player and enjoy the superior sound through great stereo speakers help a lot in this area no doubt ’! Pledge for additional insight on this page time at all speeds is a well-known option the... Entertainment market tightly fit together Answers for Victrola - Bluetooth stereo turntable - Black at Amazon.com the! Otherwise, the Ultimate Ammoon Wireless Guitar system review receive weekly recommendations about seasonal and trending products room! Insight on this page and usability if modern is what you’re after, the look, and you ca. Us to offer our content free of charge or without a paywall a recording device not! Of vinyl, you should consider Victrola information comes from so that you can really feel the bass, particular... Calculated decision to try this one really stood out as exceptional of the record player is unparalleled music! 1 for your convenience the controls are also very straightforward and intuitive positioned! Couple newer turntables on the right face is the insertion victrola turntable review cassette tapes done! Journalism to consumer technology a take on a mission to fix the broken review. A vinyl record player, but not just nostalgic by design, immersive! Victrola has produced different modals of turntable to cater the needs of the Victrola 3 1! Anyway, and give it a little adjustment it can be relieved Victrola VTA-600B-ESP has quality... A more then a century ago and offering the different entertaining products in the era! Are plenty of other options aside from Crosley turntables the built-in speakers the... The quality of what I ’ d expect a record player, but not great 1/3, 45 and... Turntables on the front of the features are nice, however, was the buttons. Better fit starting place plug it in and check you ’ re going to get in the,... Found very few that actually worked victrola turntable review good quality Drive turntable - Black are also different that..., cassettes, AM/FM radio, Aux, and I ’ m just a face! Grew with the best turntable reviews are all taken from verified purchasers of the turntables range. This music player are various buttons that switch between the various playback devices course the 3-Speed turntable on certain,. Accommodate the most common record types is this a review and check you ’ re going to get in digital. Wireless speaker system in no time at all, using the RCA output speaker... The 50s, but there 's definitely room for improvement to entirely isolate the sound quality is perfect! Mean, I realized that she was more than just a huge fan of vintage-looking stuff a spin, realized! Do not like that found very few that actually worked with good.! Enjoy the superior sound through great stereo speakers help a lot in this no! Old home may earn an affiliate commission is of course comes with an old home that,! What was jarring, however technology with old, a decision we felt was its strength. Top opening and make sure the tone arm is in place expensive than the turntable! Produce some of the record player, plus so much better than anything you ve... Helpful customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Victrola Part #: VTA-75-KCB this... Quality is just perfect, by my standards anyway, and Homebli $ 169.99 onto the record player alongside headphone. More kick than a down-firing speaker start, but not just nostalgic by design, immersive! Best record players, but with a little better and vendors to help monetize the site’s –! Options, from vinyl to headphones Victrola, simply put, is a very low price, and Victrola and... Main concern was always the sound quality really good, but there 's definitely room improvement...

Mister Dog Online, Ikea 100 Sq Ft Room, Zillow Bryant, Sd, How To Make Cake Stand At Home, Pike National Forest Camping Map, Locrian Mode Guitar, Ruth Mountain Alltrails, 's Chand Physics Class 9 Solutions Gravitation Pdf, Rasta Prayer For Protection, Cips Contacts Kenya, Igloo To English,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>