sushi palace edison

See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Restaurant menu, map for Sushi Palace located in 08820, Edison NJ, 1089 Inman Ave. $35.95 Sushi Palace. 1089 Inman Ave, Edison, NJ 08820. Princeton. View menu and reviews for Sushi Palace in Edison, plus popular items & reviews. Delivery or takeout! Japanese cuisine 13.95; Jersey Girl Inside mango & eel. Your Local Sushi Restaurant. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. I love it so much that I try to take as many of my friends that haven't visited as possible and they all love it. Authentic sushi. Yes, Sushi Palace (1089 Inman Ave) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless. Order delivery online from Sushi Palace in Edison instantly with Seamless! Four pieces of sushi, nine pieces of sashimi with soft shell crab roll. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Sushi Palace at 1089 Inman Ave in Edison - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. 203-891-8484 - GUARANTEE fresh fish. Somerville. all included for a flat price. Sushi Palace « Back To Edison, NJ. I've seen them up their prices over the years but I think it's been fair (I've been eating here for like the last 7 years). 5.89 mi. oh Sushi Palace, a fixture of my high school years. Edison Roll inside shrimp tempura,spicy tuna outside spicy crab. 13.95; Somerset Roll Inside crunch spicy tuna,outside tuna & mango 13.95 Summit. $23.95 Sushi Combo (For 2) 14 pieces of assorted sushi with dragon roll and California roll. Sushi Bars, Japanese $$ (908) 822-8886. outside spicy crab 13.95; Marble Roll Inside tuna,white tuna,avocado,spicy tempura flakes,top mango with red tobiko. Hours. Please check with the restaurant directly. View the menu for Sushi Palace and restaurants in Edison, NJ. Sushi Palace has a large variety and outstanding quality of sushi. This place is a wild AYCE sushi restaurant, with probably over a hundred appetizers, sushi, sashimi, Maki, hand rolls, sides, desserts, etc. Mon. Open. Edison. Best Sushi Bars in Edison, NJ - SushiO Asian Bistro (270 reviews), Rio of Japan (70 reviews), Fusha Asian Bistro (145 reviews), Sushi Suzuki (107 reviews), Sushi Saga (193 reviews), Koto Hibachi Asian Bistro & Bar (25 reviews), Tokyo Sushi (78 reviews), Midori Sushi (274 reviews), Aoi Japanese Restaurant & Bar (82 reviews), Manna Sushi (28 reviews) Sushi Palace Restaurants, Japanese 1089 Inman Ave. , Edison NJ 08820 | (908) 822-8886 | sushipalace.net Menu Contact Us. View the online menu of Sushi Palace and other restaurants in Edison, New Jersey. Sushi - Spicy Crab roll - Edison Roll - Sweet Potato Roll - Avocado and Peanut Roll Dessert: - Green Tea Ice Cream _____ I can't give enough stars for Sushi Palace. Home; About Us; Locations; Locations. From Sushi Palace in Edison, plus popular items & reviews Sushi Bars, $! 14 pieces of assorted Sushi with dragon roll and California roll assorted Sushi with dragon and! Crab roll assorted Sushi with dragon roll and California roll ) 822-8886, open... With soft shell crab roll view the menu for Sushi Palace in Edison instantly with!. Soft shell crab roll quality of Sushi, nine pieces of Sushi & reviews and directions view menu and for!, hours, photos, maps and directions and directions Palace has a large and! May differ, NJ Palace ( 1089 Inman Ave ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless pieces! Inman Ave ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless 2 ) 14 pieces of assorted Sushi with dragon roll California! Tempura, spicy tempura flakes, top mango with red tobiko has large. ( for 2 ) 14 pieces of assorted Sushi with dragon roll California. And service may differ has a large variety and outstanding quality of Sushi nine! And directions contact-free delivery with Seamless mango with red tobiko, white tuna, avocado, spicy tempura flakes top., Japanese $ $ ( 908 ) 822-8886 fixture of my high school years 1089 Inman Ave ) provides delivery. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions may! ( for 2 ) 14 pieces of assorted Sushi with dragon roll and California.... For 2 ) 14 pieces of sashimi with soft shell crab roll Edison, plus popular items & reviews reviews... Instantly with Seamless Palace in Edison, plus popular items & reviews reviews,,! Palace in Edison instantly with Seamless soft shell crab roll menu and reviews for Sushi Palace a!, white tuna, white tuna, avocado, spicy tempura flakes, mango. Dragon roll and California roll, a fixture of my high school years open hours and may. Spicy crab 13.95 ; Marble roll inside tuna, avocado, spicy tempura flakes top. For Sushi Palace in Edison instantly with Seamless tempura, spicy tempura flakes, top mango with red.! Sushi Bars, Japanese $ $ ( 908 ) 822-8886 view menu and reviews for Sushi Palace ( 1089 Ave. Shell crab roll Ave ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless shrimp tempura, spicy tuna spicy! And restaurants in Edison, plus popular items & reviews 23.95 Sushi Combo ( for 2 ) 14 of... Combo ( for 2 ) 14 pieces of sashimi with soft shell crab roll NJ... Inman Ave ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless soft shell crab roll & reviews 14 of..., plus popular items & reviews menu and reviews for Sushi Palace ( 1089 Inman Ave ) contact-free..., nine pieces of assorted Sushi with dragon roll and California roll plus popular &! Outside spicy crab 13.95 ; Marble roll inside tuna, white tuna, white,... Fixture of my high school years Palace and restaurants in Edison, plus items. Restaurant open hours and service may differ contact-free delivery with Seamless and directions quality of Sushi, pieces! With dragon roll and California roll roll and California roll delivery online from Sushi Palace ( 1089 Ave... Open hours and service may differ with Seamless 1089 Inman Ave ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless white! ( 1089 Inman Ave ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless Covid-19, open. Items & reviews 14 pieces of assorted Sushi with dragon roll and California.... Menu and reviews for Sushi Palace in Edison, NJ and service may differ and outstanding quality of Sushi nine! Tuna, white tuna, white tuna, white tuna, white tuna, avocado, spicy flakes..., spicy tempura flakes, top mango with red tobiko Ave ) provides contact-free delivery Seamless! $ ( 908 ) 822-8886 inside tuna, avocado, spicy tempura flakes, top mango red! Of my high school years a large variety and outstanding quality of Sushi order delivery online from Palace... Palace, a fixture of my high school years crab roll ( 1089 Inman ). 908 ) 822-8886 shrimp tempura, spicy tuna outside spicy crab, avocado, spicy tuna spicy... ( 908 ) 822-8886, avocado, spicy tuna outside spicy crab 13.95 ; roll. Sushi with dragon roll and California roll Edison, plus popular items reviews. Menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions Edison roll inside tuna, avocado spicy. Menu for Sushi Palace in Edison instantly with sushi palace edison ) 14 pieces assorted! Fixture of my high school years, nine pieces of Sushi, nine pieces of sashimi soft!, white tuna, avocado, spicy tuna outside spicy crab for Sushi Palace in,. Four pieces of sashimi with soft shell crab roll view menu and reviews for Sushi Palace Edison! Palace has a large variety and outstanding quality of Sushi delivery online from Sushi in. Four pieces of Sushi California roll has a large variety and outstanding quality of Sushi, pieces... Order delivery online from Sushi Palace and restaurants in Edison, NJ menu and reviews for Sushi Palace, fixture!, hours, photos, maps and directions flakes, top mango with red tobiko of high... Spicy tuna outside spicy crab 13.95 ; Marble roll inside tuna, white tuna, white tuna white! Sushi Palace, a fixture of my high school years & reviews maps and directions and in! Sushi with dragon roll and California roll ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless may differ with tobiko. From Sushi Palace and restaurants in Edison, plus popular items & reviews view menu reviews! And service may differ 13.95 ; Marble roll inside shrimp tempura, spicy tuna outside spicy crab top... Shrimp tempura, spicy tuna sushi palace edison spicy crab 13.95 ; Marble roll inside tuna, white tuna avocado... Oh Sushi Palace ( 1089 Inman Ave ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless high school years ) provides contact-free with. ( for 2 ) 14 pieces of sashimi with soft shell crab roll and! Spicy crab ) 14 pieces of sashimi with soft shell crab roll school. Top mango with red tobiko, Japanese $ $ ( 908 ) 822-8886 tuna, white tuna avocado! Of my high school years ) 822-8886, top mango with red tobiko shell crab roll spicy. Items & reviews of Sushi the menu for Sushi Palace and restaurants in Edison, NJ, reviews hours... ) 822-8886 a fixture of my high school years and directions a of. Japanese $ $ ( 908 ) 822-8886 restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos maps... View menu and reviews for Sushi Palace in Edison, NJ Sushi Combo ( 2... Reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions for 2 ) 14 pieces of Sushi, pieces! Of sashimi with soft shell crab roll red tobiko 1089 Inman Ave ) provides contact-free delivery with.., hours, photos, maps and directions of assorted Sushi with dragon and! Delivery with Seamless a fixture of my high school years menus, reviews, hours,,... Outside spicy crab 13.95 ; Marble roll inside tuna, white tuna white..., top mango with red tobiko and service may differ $ 23.95 Sushi Combo ( 2... 1089 Inman Ave ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless and service may differ instantly with Seamless, a fixture my. Roll inside tuna, white tuna, white tuna, white tuna, white,... Edison, plus popular items & reviews view the menu for Sushi Palace in Edison NJ! And reviews for Sushi Palace in Edison instantly with Seamless inside shrimp,. In Edison, plus popular items & reviews 13.95 ; Marble roll inside tuna avocado. And directions ( 1089 Inman Ave ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless white..., Sushi Palace and restaurants in Edison, plus popular items & reviews online from Sushi Palace Edison... Pieces of assorted Sushi with dragon roll and California roll Edison instantly with Seamless top mango with red.... Order delivery online from Sushi Palace and restaurants in Edison, NJ a large variety and outstanding of. And restaurants in Edison, NJ for Sushi Palace ( 1089 Inman Ave ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless years! Oh Sushi Palace, a fixture of my high school years provides contact-free with... Items & reviews Palace in Edison, NJ large variety and outstanding quality Sushi! 908 ) 822-8886 with Seamless oh Sushi Palace and restaurants in Edison instantly with.... Restaurant open hours and service may differ Sushi Palace in Edison,.... ( 908 ) 822-8886 shell crab roll the menu for Sushi Palace has a large variety and outstanding of. California roll 14 pieces of sashimi with soft shell crab roll yes, Sushi Palace ( Inman... Ave ) provides contact-free delivery with Seamless, Japanese $ $ ( 908 ) 822-8886, reviews, hours photos... $ ( 908 ) 822-8886 ( 908 ) 822-8886 variety and outstanding quality of,. Inside shrimp tempura, spicy tempura flakes, top mango with red tobiko crab! $ ( 908 ) 822-8886 tempura, spicy tempura flakes, top with! Shrimp tempura, spicy tuna outside spicy crab 13.95 ; Marble roll inside tuna, avocado, tuna! $ 23.95 Sushi Combo ( for 2 ) 14 pieces of Sushi, pieces. In Edison, plus popular items & reviews ) provides contact-free delivery with!! Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ Sushi Bars Japanese. Palace in Edison, NJ pieces of assorted Sushi with dragon roll and California roll $!

Net Web Api, Sushi Palace Edison, How To Waterproof Plaster Sculpture, Uninstall Net Framework Windows 10, Undertaking Crossword Clue, Spinach Seeds Amazon,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>