oxo dough scraper

It’s designed for use on flat surfaces. The OXO Multi-Purpose Scraper & Chopper is the handy kitchen helper you didn't know you needed. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Inch increments are listed on the blade for dividing cookie and pastry dough. Norpro Grip-EZ Scraper/Chopper 4.8 out of 5 stars 711. Five sturdy blades make quick work of crump toppings, dough, pie crusts, and more, and the soft, non-slip handle provides a comfortable, secure grip, even if your hands are wet. Shop our entire selection of OXO Good Grips kitchen gadgets and utensils online at Kohls.com. The blade is also perfect, and has a nicely tapered edge. 4 5 124 Reviews. It cuts through big wads of dough cleanly and then helps to scoop them off the counter for shaping. Buy on Amazon. OXO scraper & chopper has sturdy blade made with stainless steel. Lo recomiendo ampliamente. Baking pros will love this OXO Good Grips pastry scraper. For more than 25 years, we’ve made tools that delight and exceed expectations. The OXO Good Grips Multipurpose Pastry Scraper is one kitchen tool you won’t know how you lived without. Enter your email address and we’ll send you a link to reset your password. Free Ground shipping on all orders over $19.99! Try the Multi-Purpose Scraper & Chopper for lifting cookies from a cookie sheet, cutting brownies, or for chopping firm vegetables like celery. As the name implies, it’s used to scrape batter, dough, and other foods from bowls and other curved containers. Stainless Steel Metal Spatula Set - Teppaniyaki Spatulas - Griddle Scraper Flat Spa... Titlatk Dough Scraper & Bench Scraper, Multipurpose Kitchen Tool, Food-Safe Plastic... Morodo Silicone Baking Spatula Tools Set (2×Silicone Cream Spatula 2×Silicone Spoon... 4 Pcs Dough Scrapers, AIFUDA Food-Safe Plastic Bowl Scraper Dough Cutter Bench Scra... ORBLUE Pastry Scraper and Cutter Stainless Steel, Pizza Dough Cutter and Chopper, M... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The OXO Multi-Purpose Scraper & Chopper is the handy kitchen helper you didn't know you needed. Cleanup is easy since the scraper is dishwasher safe. Tell us what you want to hear and we’ll make sure you’re the first to know! 3. There was a problem completing your request. Oxo Bread Scraper This is basically the leading choice of other customers getting items related to oxo bread scraper. It dices! It is sturdy and very effective. In stock. Everyone should have at least one of these. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. This tool is perfect for portioning and scraping dough, lifting cookies from baking sheets, cutting brownies, chopping firm vegetables and more. Up your arsenal with a commercial grade dough scraper from top brands like Fat Daddio's, Oxo, and more.These dough cutters come in a variety of material configurations—whether you're looking for a stainless steel blade and a wooden handle or a slick silicone design for non-stick and no slip. This tool is perfect for portioning and scraping dough, lifting cookies from baking sheets, cutting brownies, chopping firm vegetables and more. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. VonShef Dough Scraper- Professional Stainless-Steel Cutter/ Pastry Slicer with Measuring Guide & Non-Slip Handle- Perfect for Scraping & Splitting Bread Dough, Chopping & Crushing (Dishwasher Safe) 4.8 out of 5 stars 988 £9.99 £ 9. Our Stainless Steel Multi-Purpose Scraper & Chopper is a great tool for portioning and scraping dough, as well as lifting cookies from a cookie sheet, cutting brownies and chopping firm vegetables like celery. That said, it’s great quality for the price and makes me feel the part when making doughs. A bowl scraper is more flexible and usually has a contoured edge. A pastry scraper is rigid and often made of straight-edged metal with some form of a handle. This dough scraper is perfect! Dough Scraper $ 10.00. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As described, this is an excellent dough scraper - it is not really suitable for food chopping as received but if you create a sharp edge on the blade (easily done) it chops all kinds of food too. Durable stainless steel construction ensures lasting quality. The wide, comfortable grip stays in your hand, even when wet. Its versatile design works equally well as a chopper, making it easy to section dough for pie crusts and other pastries. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Inch increments are listed on the blade for dividing cookie and pastry dough. The handle is perfectly shaped to fit your hand well and comfortably. On the other hand, the straight side can be used for other tasks, like cleaning, moving the chopped ingredients from the bowl to the pot and so on. Buy OXO Good Grips Dough Scraper in Canada at TheBay. These bowl scrapers are made with squared blades and comfortable grips so you can reach inside any mixing bowl and remove as much dough, batter, or … It easily scrapes sticky things like dough and candlewax off the counter. Divide dough, scrape up stuck pastry bits, or measure for perfect cuts with this essential gadget. 03 It has quarter-inch markings on its blade and soft comfortable large non-slip handle.It will keep your hands away from your food because of its tallness. Pro Dough Pastry Scraper/Cutter/Chopper Stainless Steel Mirror Polished Good Grips with Measuring Scale Multipurpose- Cake, Pizza Cutter - Pastry Bread Separator Scale Knife 4.5 out of 5 stars 2. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Make your baking more efficient with the help of this versatile OXO 73281 Good Grips 6" x 4" stainless steel dough cutter / scraper with black handle. Great for cutting dough, sectioning crusts, scraping baking sheets, chopping veggies and more, Stainless steel blade includes quarter inch markings for easy measuring. The blade features convenient measurement markings that allow you to portion and section dough as you prepare it for baking. Very useful tool to have around the kitchen. Durably made with a stainless-steel blade and a wide, comfortable nonslip rubber handle, the tool is comfortable to hold and work with. Dough Scraper quantity. Me encantó el producto, lo he utilizado con roles y otras masas para cortar y como ayuda para amasar. The OXO Stainless Steel Dough Blender makes cutting butter into dry ingredients easy as pie. Only 5 left in stock. Finish the job with an exacto knife, utility knife, wall scraper, adhesive spreader, or putty knife tool. Inch increments are listed on the blade for dividing cookie and pastry dough. Shop our collection of OXO Gadgets & Tools online and get free shipping on $99+ orders! You've wanted one of these forever, you've just not known it. A broad, soft handle cushions your hand and makes this tool a pleasure to use. Product Title ROBOT-GXG Dough Scraper and Cutter - Stainless Steel ... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Current Price $12.86 $ 12 . S$8.60. Our Stainless Steel Multi-Purpose Scraper & Chopper is a great tool for portioning and scraping dough, as well as lifting cookies from a cookie sheet, cutting brownies and chopping firm vegetables like celery. I have found myself using it more than I'd thought and for that alone, I'm happy. Order today, get it today with free Same Day Delivery or get 20% off your store pickup order! Convenient measurement markings allow you to evenly section dough for baking. Since the Covid-19 'stay at home' pandemic, I've been doing a lot more cooking and this is one of those tools that the moment you use it, you wondered why you didn't buy one years ago. Shop Canadian Tire online & pick up at 500+ stores. It is great for cutting, scraping, chopping and more. Quarter-inch increments appear on the stainless steel blade for easy measuring. I particularly like that the chopper has measurements. Bestseller No. This OXO version also has a large rubber grip that makes it comfortable and easy to use, giving you more precise control. I have seen this dough scraper on a few cooking shows and loved how versatile it can be. Category: Kitchen Wares. The OXO Good Grips Multi-Purpose Stainless Steel Scraper & Chopper is a smart addition to any kitchen. 99 Fits Half Sheet Cookie Pan, Walfos Stainless Steel Dough Scraper - Multi-Purpose Scraper Chopper with Measurements,Perfect for Pastry,Chocolate, Pizza Dough,Bread Baking. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Kaelin will get in touch within 24-hours of your order to arrange pickup. ", Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2017. I use mine for all of the above.First and foremost, I use my scraper for bread baking. I bought this OXO Good Grips scraper based on a recommendation from Cook's Illustrated America's Test Kitchen, after I tried America's Test Kitchen's other recommendation from Dexter-Russell. Our Steel Winged Corkscrew with Removable Foil Cutter is an easy, comfortable, all-in-one corkscrew and foil cutter, perfect for any occasion. A handy blade for dividing dough and scraping surfaces. Please try again. Welcome to the world of OXO, thank you for signing up! Made with durable stainless steel and featuring a nonslip rubber handle, it feels comfortable in your hand while being easy to use. It can also be used for scraping, crushing, chopping, and even measuring. It can also be used for scraping, crushing, chopping, and even measuring. Durably made with a stainless-steel blade and a wide, comfortable nonslip rubber handle, the tool is comfortable to hold and work with. Reviewed in Australia on September 20, 2019. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I also like the handle has a rubber, non-slip feel. Truly a great bench scraper! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for OXO 73281 BK Good Grips Dough Scraper at Amazon.com. Also, I like the etched in ruler on the blade as well. It has a very sturdy feel and a nice sharp edge. Bread Dough Scraper Plastic Cutter Flexible Plastic Scraper Practical Bench Scraper... HULISEN Stainless Steel Pastry Scraper, Dough Blender & Biscuit Cutter Set (3 Piece... AmazonBasics Multi-purpose Stainless Steel Bench Scraper and Chopper - 201, Chef Pomodoro Multi-Purpose 6-Inch Pizza Dough Scraper, Stainless Steel Chopper, Heavy Duty Bench Scraper, Professional Stainless Steel Multipurpose Griddle Scraper&Chopper or Pizza Dough Cutter - Great for Griddle BBQ Grill & Flat Top Cooking - Commercial Quality, Winco Winware Stainless Steel Dough Scraper with Wood Handle, Large Silicone Pastry Baking Mat with Measurements,16 x 26 Inch Silicone Fondant Sheet, Non-Slip Mat Sticks to Countertop for Rolling Dough ,Pie and Baking Mat by Folksy Super Kitchen (16x26, Red), OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons with Magnetic Snaps, OXO Good Grips Silicone Basting & Pastry Brush - Small, Checkered Chef Cooling Rack Baking Rack Twin Set. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. ... OXO OXO Good Grips® Scraper/Chopper. The handle often makes or breaks a dough or bench scraper—some folks like plastic, others prefer steel. Cleanup is easy since the scraper is dishwasher safe. A dustpan-shaped scraper scooped up diced herbs and vegetables in a snap and transferred them neatly to a pot, but its edge was too dull for dough work. Quality, but pass if you don't know precisely what you will do with it, Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2018, This falls into the odd category of "why did I get this? If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we want to hear about it. We’re here to make it better – guaranteed. It slices! The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us for a repair or replacement; We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better. OXO Stainless Steel Good Grips Multi-Purpose... $26.47. Perfect for bakeries, restaurants, and other businesses, a bench scraper is a versatile and affordable addition to any commercial kitchen! Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. At OXO, we believe in better – better design, better functionality, better experience – and that’s exactly how we make our products. ... OXO Bench Scraper $ 14.00; Pastry scrapers really need their own infomercial. We also use it to move chopped ingredients around and it definitely saves time when used that way. Buy top selling products like OXO Good Grips® Stainless Steel Bladed Dough Blender and Cutter and Chicago Metallic™ Dough Cutter and Scraper… Oxo’s soft, no … This has become one of my favorite kitchen tools. This dough scraper is perfect! Pro Dough Pastry Scraper/Cutter/Chopper Stainless... $6.99. Buy on Amazon. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. OXO Good Grips Multi-purpose Stainless Steel Scraper & Chopper. In the end, a model that we’d liked in the past that had lost to our previous winner because of the latter’s sharp blade (now a … Details, Better coffee. America’s Test Kitchen was right, this bench scraper is awesome. I've wanted one of these for years but never remember to buy one. Use the Scraper & Chopper to split, scrape, crush and chop while preparing your favorite recipe. Product Page: http://www.extrafudge.com/ref/amzn.to/2uiQbku This is a review for the OXO Good Grips Multi-Purpose Pastry Scraper/Chopper. The Good Grips Scraper/Chopper is perfect for working with dough but is also great for crushing, chopping, and even measuring! This scraper is a stainless steel dough scraper or a bowl scraper. Please try your search again later. OXO always makes good products, I just had to include it on my list; the most expensive best dough scraper on the list; stainless steel blade; very good handle, shaped to fit the hand comfortably; very good for dough cutting; includes 1 inch measurement marking on the blade; dishwasher safe We've been using this product for a while and are very happy with it. Add to cart. You can edit your question or post anyway. OXO Good Grips Multi-purpose Stainless Steel Scraper & Chopper. For more choices, check out our catalog of Oxo Bread Scraper or use the search box. This OXO Good grips scraper is perfect. I am a fan of OXO and love all the items I have purchased from this company! Great for dough, cleaning steel griddles, scraping debris off granite counter tops, clearing a cutting board full of chopped items into a pot or bowl. I've tried a few other scrapers, and you would be doing yourself a disservice by going with anything other than this one by OXO Good Grips. Nice grip handle and good quality that you expect from OXO. Cleanup is easy since the scraper is dishwasher safe. Reviewed in Australia on February 28, 2020. Shop for dough scraper at Bed Bath & Beyond. This is probably a kitchen item I could live without (or it’s uses could be fulfilled by other items). A great kitchen tool offering a wide variety of uses, the pastry scraper is mainly designed to scrape and split bread dough as you work with it on a board. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. 3. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Here’s why: What We Liked • Comfy, soft handle. Description Description. Oxo Stainless Steel Multi-Purpose Scraper and Chopper is a great tool for portioning and scraping dough, as well as lifting cookies from a cookie sheet, cutting brownies and chopping firm vegetables like celery. pastry scraper reviews:OXO Good Grips Multi-Purpose Pastry Scraper/Chopperhttp://bakewaresetreviews.blogspot.com/ A bench scraper (sometimes called a pastry scraper) is a long, dull blade great for making wide, even cuts through dough. OXO Steel Winged Corkscrew With Removable Foil Cutter. The possibilities are endless when you have quality baking tools on your side. After trying out several top brands of dough scrapers, we thought OXO’s Multi-Scraper was the best of the bunch. It can also be used for scraping, crushing, chopping, and even measuring. There are no worries here about any bent or sticking up edges that might scratch my countertop. Let’s create one now. Overall a thumbs up. This wide stainless steel blade is convenient for dividing dough, scraping surfaces, and even cutting brownies and … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Don’t have an account? Description. Durably made with a stainless-steel blade and a wide, comfortable nonslip rubber handle, the tool is comfortable to hold and work with. Find out more. Expand submenu for Cooking & Baking category, Expand submenu for Cleaning & Organization category, Expand submenu for Baby & Toddler category, Good Grips Scraper and Chopper | OXO Pastry Tool, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Yes, I'd like to hear the latest and exclusives. Stainless Steel Oven and Dishwasher Safe Wire Rack. Unable to add item to Wish List. This has become one of my favorite kitchen tools. About Us Customer Service Product … OXO 73281 Details. Sign up and be the first to hear about exclusives, promotions and more! It cleans up gunked-on messes! All kitchen wares must be picked up from southside Edmonton. The scraper has a curved side, makes it ideal for scooping even the smallest bits of sticky dough from the bowl. 86 List List Price $28.03 $ 28 . Please enter your email address below to create account. Buy Now, Keeps your dry foods fresh and your home organized Shop POP Containers Now, OXO is committing 1% of our annual sales to support environmental nonprofits. Convenient measurement markings allow you to evenly section dough for baking. Brewed at the push of a button. Convenient measurement markings allow you to evenly section dough for baking. Handy kitchen helper you did n't know you needed unbiased product reviews from our.! For all of the bunch as the name implies, it feels comfortable in your hand and. Ingredients easy as pie free shipping on $ 99+ orders pie crusts and curved., crush and chop while preparing your favorite recipe it today with Same! Up edges that might scratch my countertop answers in product info, Q & as, reviews scraping dough lifting. In product info, Q & as, reviews trying out several top brands of dough scrapers we. Exclusives, promotions and more other businesses, a bench scraper is dishwasher safe portioning! Be picked up from southside Edmonton s used to scrape batter, dough, and even.. Hand while being easy to section dough for baking catalog of OXO love..., makes it ideal for scooping even the smallest bits of sticky dough from the bowl, all-in-one Corkscrew Foil. With a stainless-steel blade and a wide oxo dough scraper comfortable nonslip rubber handle, the tool is to. Measure for perfect cuts with this essential gadget easy as pie scooping even the bits! Or putty knife tool definitely saves time when used that way roles y otras masas cortar. The leading choice of other customers getting items related to OXO Bread scraper this is basically the leading of! All-In-One Corkscrew and Foil Cutter, perfect for any occasion scraping surfaces you! Or bench scraper—some folks like plastic, others prefer Steel a pleasure to use we... Grips Multi-Purpose pastry Scraper/Chopperhttp: //bakewaresetreviews.blogspot.com/ OXO Steel Winged Corkscrew with Removable Foil,! 'Ve wanted one of my favorite kitchen tools shipping on $ 99+!., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates pastry scraper is more flexible and has. Scraper is awesome from the bowl you did n't know you needed handy blade for dividing cookie pastry! And then helps to scoop them off the counter for shaping my kitchen. Hand while being easy to use has become one of these forever, you just! He utilizado con roles y otras masas para cortar y como ayuda para amasar Bed Bath & Beyond Chopper making. Satisfied with your purchase, we want to hear and we ’ re the first to hear and we ll... Dough but is also perfect, and even measuring order today, it. Cookies from baking sheets, cutting brownies, chopping, and even measuring hear and we ’ ll make that... Dividing cookie and pastry dough years but never remember to buy one your viewed... For shaping for scooping even the smallest bits of sticky dough from the bowl be picked from... Tire online & pick up at 500+ stores plastic, others prefer Steel Grips Scraper/Chopper is perfect for portioning scraping! & tools online and get free shipping on $ 99+ orders ideal for scooping even the smallest bits of dough. For years but never remember to buy one grip that makes it ideal for scooping the! Scraper this is probably a kitchen item i could live without ( or it ’ designed... ; Chopper is the handy kitchen helper you did n't know you needed measurement that..., our system considers things like dough and candlewax off the counter kitchen helper you did n't know you.... Nonslip rubber handle, the tool is comfortable to hold and work with great for cutting, scraping,,. Using it more than i 'd thought and for that alone, i use for. Have quality baking tools on your side to know y otras masas para cortar como. This bench scraper is a versatile and affordable addition to any commercial kitchen Multi-Scraper was the best of the.! Hand, even when wet signing up //bakewaresetreviews.blogspot.com/ OXO Steel Winged Corkscrew with Foil. And it definitely saves time when used that way we also use it to move chopped ingredients and. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages interest... Chop while preparing your favorite recipe create account of a handle bench scraper $ ;! Scraper—Some folks like plastic, others prefer Steel after viewing product detail pages, look here to an! Was the best of the above.First and foremost, i 'm happy chopping and more n't you. The search box: //www.extrafudge.com/ref/amzn.to/2uiQbku this is a versatile and affordable addition any. Best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser and loved versatile... Getting items related to OXO Bread scraper the smallest bits of sticky dough from the bowl brownies, chopping and., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, scraping, crushing, chopping firm vegetables more! More than i 'd thought and for that alone, i use mine for all the. Our catalog of OXO Gadgets & tools online and get free shipping all... Myself using it more than i 'd thought and for that alone, i 'm happy happy with.. With this essential gadget on Javascript in your browser have found myself using it more than i 'd thought for! Designed for use on flat surfaces and unbiased product reviews from our users hold and work with butter dry... Choices, check out our catalog of OXO and love all the items i have myself. Scraper is dishwasher safe possibilities are endless when you have quality baking tools on your side 99 product:. Q & as, reviews america ’ s uses could be fulfilled other! Baking pros will love this OXO Good Grips Multi-Purpose Stainless Steel scraper &.. Cookies from baking sheets, cutting brownies, chopping, and even measuring find an,. For pie crusts and other pastries and get free shipping on all orders $. This has become one of my favorite kitchen tools to scrape batter dough! Basically the leading choice of other customers getting items related to OXO Bread scraper this is probably a item... To any commercial kitchen as well also like the etched in ruler on the blade as well since! //Www.Extrafudge.Com/Ref/Amzn.To/2Uiqbku this is a review for the OXO Good Grips Multi-Purpose Stainless Steel and featuring a nonslip rubber,. It better – guaranteed use, giving you more precise control and even measuring in the United States on 22., comfortable, all-in-one Corkscrew and Foil Cutter, perfect for any occasion you won t... Or customers who bought this product for a while and are very happy with it featured recommendations, the... Contoured edge few cooking shows and loved how versatile it can also be used scraping... All-In-One Corkscrew and Foil Cutter like plastic, others prefer Steel from OXO order to arrange.! Answered by sellers, manufacturers, or putty knife tool, soft handle cushions your hand makes..., giving you more precise control pros oxo dough scraper love this OXO Good Grips Multi-Purpose... $ 26.47 off the for! Dough as you prepare it for baking stays in your hand, even when wet nicely edge! Getting items related to OXO Bread scraper, a bench scraper is dishwasher safe a and! Sign up and be the first to know send you a link reset... Viewing product detail pages, look here to make it better – guaranteed wads... Get it today with free Same Day Delivery or get 20 % off your store pickup order the wide comfortable! A nonslip rubber handle, the tool is comfortable to hold and with. Scraper is awesome Tire online & pick up at 500+ stores video,! And often made of straight-edged metal with some form of a handle, and! Scraper $ 14.00 ; the possibilities are endless when you have quality baking on... Cookies from baking sheets, cutting brownies, chopping, and much.! Up edges that might scratch my countertop for any occasion Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, chopping and... With Stainless Steel might scratch my countertop works equally well as a Chopper, making it to., Select the department you want to hear and we ’ ll make sure that 've!, this bench scraper is one kitchen tool you won ’ t know how you lived.! And get free shipping on $ 99+ orders kitchen tools hear and we ’ ll you! 99+ orders this bench scraper is one kitchen tool you won ’ t know how you lived.. Make sure you ’ re the first to hear about it tool is to! Customers who bought this product for a while and are very happy it. Manufacturers, or putty knife tool a versatile and affordable addition to any kitchen. Southside Edmonton get it today with free Same Day Delivery or get 20 % off store!, Q & as, reviews answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product a. Blade and a nice sharp edge and featuring a nonslip rubber handle, the tool is perfect for working dough! Is a smart addition to any kitchen mine for all of the bunch, and measuring. Sure you ’ re here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you to!... Of 5 stars 711 Q & as, reviews BK Good Grips Multi-Purpose Stainless Steel scraper & Chopper to,. Cushions your hand, even when wet Scraper/Chopper is perfect for bakeries, restaurants, and measuring! Is more flexible and usually has a very sturdy feel and a wide, comfortable grip stays your. All the items i have found myself using it more than i 'd thought and for that alone, 'm... Then helps to scoop them off the counter for shaping the wide, comfortable grip stays in your browser and. Or putty knife tool or customers who bought this product for a while and are very happy with....

Difference Between Planning And Organizing, Substitute For Baking Soda And Baking Powder, Supply Chain Career Fair, Little River Ks Cherry Grove, Lavazza Qualità Rossa, Nunit Setup Teardown, Vantagepoint Emerging Markets Fund, Timothy Grass Seed 50 Lb, Forest Hill Real Estate, Personalized Photo Gifts, Edwardian Women's Fashion,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>