is alex usifo alive

Gordons, I Go Die and other comedians also graced the occasion. That part of the climb is so overhung, he just dropped down into air. His father worked with the Central […] He was part of NTA productions: Echoes of Life, and Turning Wheel, between 1984 and 1987. SHARE. Ufuoma McDermott. He earned a degree in English at Ambrose-Ali University with a 2nd-Class upper. Alex Usifo Omiagbo was born on April 16, 1953, in Ewohimi, Nigeria. The Latest news in Nigeria and world news. From his towering height, to his fine-tuned baritone, Nollywood actor, Alex Usifo Omiagbo, is one veteran who stands out. also staged at the National Theatre. He later opened his own Silver and Gold Productions agency, featuring models such as Sandra Petgrave and Toyin Raji. Next article For renting out her apartment, Nigerian woman ... “I am alive” – Eniola Badmus. Alex Usifo Omiagbo. Alex Usifo (born 16 April 1953) is a Nigerian actor. STARRING: Kanayo .O. The Guardian Nigeria Newspaper brings you the latest headlines, opinions, political news, business reports and international news. He took lead roles in Natas and ‘Two People. It means my reign is everlasting, my reign is not a man-made thing, it is by God. [citation needed]. Usifo was born in Lagos, Nigeria to Barnabas and Patricia Anobi Omiagbo. This was staged at the National Theatre, Iganmu. Veteran actor, Alex Usifo, reveals that he is not about the beauty of ‘slay’ queens. alex has 3 jobs listed on their profile. He participated in stage plays including Awero. [citation needed], He worked at NTA Benin. But Fiberesima said in a text message: “It is not true at all.” If you know more……………. "Alex" is a character featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and one of its three playable protagonists. I hope this doesn't become a trend among nollywood stars sha! embedded with the Urzikstani Liberation Force and operates alongside Farah Karim as a liaison to the organization. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. What I'm saying is that as my name implies, Alex is different from the characters he play in films or movies. Talaab Abass was a villain, a character Alex interpreted with bulging eyes and a … Usifo made a name for himself long before Nollywood came into existence. Agbor stands still for Nollywood star, Regina Daniels. From the stables of Creative Unit Multimedia Studios comes a Charles Uwagbai Film starring Alex Usifo, Ufuoma Ejenobor and the late Sam Loco Efe amongst Alex Usifo (born 16 April 1953) is a Nigerian actor. View Alex Usifo Omiagbo’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. The veteran actor while speaking with Sahara Weekly opened up on why he has not been featuring in movies of late. Coronavirus patients lie face down, hooked up to machines and cared for by medics in full protective suits in Italy where a doctor likens the deadly outbreak to war. A: To start with, my name is Alex Usifo. Though Alex wanted to become a catholic priest, he changed his mind and left the seminary. Nov 5, 2015 – Pictures: Nigerian Actresses Buried Alive In Ernest Obi’s New Nollywood Movie, A Time To Kill, Large Scorpion Found On Set Nollywood actor Ernest Obi has released new photos from the set of his new movie titled ”A Time to Kill”. The star is said to have started lecturing in the department of History and International Studies. [citation needed], Usifo is a member of Actors’ Guild of Nigeria, Directors’ Guild of Nigeria and recently, Association of Movie Producers. Alex Usifo is popular for playing the role of a strict father as he has featured in uncountable movies and is popular for his role in the TV series "Beyond The Dreams" which used to air on NTA. He was part of the crew that covered FESTAC ’77 for Broadcasting Organization of Nigeria. The soap ran for five years uninterrupted on The Nigerian Television Authority before it w Alex Usifo (born 16 April 1953) is a Nigerian actor. Alex interpreted the character with bulging eyes and a baritone voice. (1) In 1988, Usifo gained recognition when he starred in Zeb Ejiro’s soap opera, ‘Ripples’ where he played Talaab Abass. Lemar Plays Down Death Rumour, Says I'm Alive Usifo means immortality, everlasting. At Babcock University, Illishan Remo he earned a PhD in Information Resources Management. Alex Usifo. He earned his master's degree at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology. August 12, 2017 Jayne Augoye Veteran Nollywood actor, Alex Usifo, shot into prominence playing the tough-talking and fire-spitting Talab Abass in Zeb Ejiro’s defunct soap, Ripples, in 1988.It was a character people loved to hate. Alex Lagina was born in in 1987, in Traverse, Michigan USA, and is an engineer, businessman and reality television personality, best known for being one of the cast members of the reality television show “The Curse of Oak Island”. In fact, you and your squad can go as the whole cast. I locked my room but saw it open with dew all over the room, it was so much that I was lifted from my bed and I thought I was dreaming. Alex Usifo started a Modelling Agency in partnership with Nollywood Director, Andy Amneechi but later went solo as Silver and Gold Productions eventually evolving into the home for models and beauty queens like Sandra Petgrave and Toyin Raji to name a few. He also took jobs behind the screen, producing and directing. I produced and acted in a lot of Nollywood movies alongside Alex Usifo, Jim Iyke, Sam Loco Efe, Bukky Ajayi, Pete Edochie, Rukky Sanda, among others. He was unemployed for years. His father worked with the Central Bank of Nigeria and rose to a managerial level. News. 970. Usifo was born in Lagos, Nigeria to Barnabas and Patricia Anobi Omiagbo.His father worked with the Central Bank of Nigeria and rose to a managerial level. In the late 80s/early 90s, Usifo started a modelling agency in partnership with Andy Amenechi [DGN]. Veteran actor, Alex Usifo, is one of the popular faces that use to grace our TV screens in the past, before his face became scarce like a commodity. Chinedu Leonard - August 14, 2017. Its coast in the south is located on the Gulf of Guinea in the Atlantic Ocean. By. I produced and acted in a lot of Nollywood movies alongside Alex Usifo, Jim Iyke, Sam Loco Efe, Bukky Ajayi, Pete Edochie, Rukky Sanda, among others. Twitter. Alex interpreted the character with bulging eyes and a baritone voice. With a Catholic parentage and background, Usifo, as he is known, grew up a loving, caring but strict father and husband, undermining the many hardened character he plays in the movies. Inyama, after getting married to Ben-Okri, relocated to United Kingdom and this action was detrimental to her acting career as she left the entertainment business and focused on … Alex Usifo Omiagbo Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Alex Usifo Omiagbo was born on April 16, 1953 in Ewohimi, Nigeria. Usifo Alex is on Facebook. He is one of the most respected and influential actors in the movie industry. View alex usifo’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Alex Usifo has featured in several movies and Television series which include echoes of life, The return of the natives, and many others. WhatsApp. INTERVIEW: Why I can’t play serious romantic roles in movies — Alex Usifo - Premium Times Newspaper - Madailygist After five years at NTA Benin, he gained admission to SS Peter and Paul Major Seminary, Bodija – Ibadan in 1978 to train for the Catholic priesthood. The movie starring Jibola Dabo, Alex Usifo, Yul Edochie, Mike Godson and many other great actors is currently being shot in Anambra. of Alex Usifo Omiagbo, his relationships and compatibility with you. Prior to acting, he had worked at different media houses such as Radio Nigeria Lagos, Voice of Nigeria, NTA Ilorin and so on. Alex Usifo By Funmilola Olukomaiya Multiple award-winning Nigerian actor and one of the fathers of Nollywood, Alex Usifo, was born in Lagos to Mr Barnabas and Mrs… Recogiton came in 1988 when he starred in Zeb Ejiro’s aoap opera, Ripples. They are blessed with four great children – Sarah, Isaac, David and Osedebame. I ran away to Enugu from God’s call, I was shooting a movie with Alex Usifo. 29 May 2019 Guardian Arts. University and Educational Network, Peace and Development Award 2013; YELL/Advocacy Magazine & Partnership for Women and Justice, Distinguished Award for Excellence; Rotract Club of Sagamu, Inspirational Award; United Nation Council of Churches & Ministerial Fellowship, Award for Excellence and Exemplary Living; Omega Fire Ministries, The Snapshots Award; Covenant Christian Centre, Award of Recognition; Calvary Bible Church, Bridge Builder Awards; Winners’ Youth Ministry, Badagry. You remember that part of the movie where he drinks ‘blood’, just a carry a calabash full of zobo as your own prop. During that period at Babcock, he was elected the president of the outgoing Post-Graduate students in 2016 - the year he graduated. Usifo portrayed Talaab Abass. Edo State born Alex Usifo Omiagbo, is a graduate of Mass Communications and Philosophy from the University of Lagos. He also began a modelling agency in partnership with Andy Amenechi in the early 90’s and later established his own Silver and Gold Productions agency while featuring models such as Sandra Petgrave and Toyin Raji. Sola Sobowale, Alex Usifo and others starred in the movie. I think it is […] Alex Usifo began his acting career in 1984 and rose to fame when he was featured in a movie titled “Ripples”. The family moved to Ibadan where Alex had his basic/primary education. During an interview, she stated that fellow veteran actor, Alex Usifo saw her and brought her into the Nigerian movie industry. On the invitation of his friend/brother Peter Okun, Alex attended a Deeper Life Crusade, where he desperately asked God for a change in his condition and he got an answer: ‘look inwards’. Marty Lagina’s Son Alex Lagina died on set while filming The Curse of Oak Island. This is a turn I hope is a hobby, and not out of necessity. He featured in radio and films. The beneficiaries were Jide Kosoko, Francis Duru, Alex Usifo, Ngozi Osondu, Thelma Nwosu, and Sunday Omobolanle, popularly known as Babaluwe. The three leading Nollywood stars combine strength and talent in the latest Nollywood flick ?Victims of … Alex Usifo was born in Lagos to Mr Barnabas and Mrs Patricia Anobi Omiagbo. He was part of the crew that covered FESTAC ’77 for Broadcasting Organization of Nigeria. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover alex’s connections and … Nigeria, officially the Federal Republic of Nigeria, is a country in West Africa, bordering Niger in the north, Chad in the northeast, Cameroon in the east, and Benin in the west. Read excepts of the interview below: Congratulations. See the video below: WhatsApp Multiple award-winning Nigerian actor and one of the fathers of Nollywood, Alex Usifo, was born in Lagos to Mr Barnabas and Mrs Patricia Anobi Omiagboon Nollywood Icons Award – Nigerian Film Corporation. Alex Usifo (born 16 April 1953) is a Nigerian actor.wikipedia. He made it to the top list, but was dropped because of ‘Quota System’. Enakhe features a stellar cast which includes notable names like Alex Usifo, Ivie Okujaye, Lancelot Oduwa Imaseun and Lota Chukwu among others. Soon after, the civil war moved him to Edo state where he completed his secondary education at St. John Bosco's Grammar School, Ubiaja. [citation needed], Usifo made a name for himself long before Nollywood came into existence. After a few years in Lagos, they moved to the city of Ibadan where Alex had his basic/primary education. He is an actor, known for Strong Men at Work (2007), The Guilty 2 (2006) and Strong Men at Work 2 (2007). He is alive and well (that is all I can say about him). I bring you the warm greetings of members of the Body of Legends and Organizing Committee of the … Heartbreaking Photos Of Coronavirus Patients Fighting To Stay Alive. Facebook. University and Educational Network, Peace and Development Award 2013; YELL/Advocacy Magazine & Partnership for Women and Justice, Distinguished Award for Excellence; Rotract Club of Sagamu, Inspirational Award; United Nation Council of Churches & Ministerial Fellowship, Award for Excellence and Exemplary Living; Omega Fire Ministries, The Snapshots Award; Covenant Christian Centre, Award of Recognition; Calvary Bible Church, Bridge Builder Awards; Winners’ Youth Ministry, Badagry. Continue Reading Previous Ex-NURTW Chairman, Rafiu Olohunwa, Who Was Arrested For Murder Parties Hard At K1’s birthday The show broke ground in television because few soap operas existed. In an interview with GoldmyneTV, the actor said that he had never fallen for the temptation of younger ladies who want to be intimate with him. He stated, “It is not even an issue for me. Nollywood Icons Award – Nigerian Film Corporation. This was staged at the National Theatre, Iganmu. Global Associated News, reported on Saturday that the veteran actor died while filming a movie in Kitzbühel, Austria. I joined Zeb Ejiro (on his invitation) on the set of Ripples, when he met me on the set of Third Eye alongside Olu Jacobs and Sola Soludo. Alex Usifo Vs Segun Arinze - Celebrities - Nairaland. The trailer and pictures from the set of Silence a new movie from Iyabo Ojo were recently release in a bid to promote the movie which has been under the radar for a while now.. He took lead roles in Natas and ‘Two People. Veteran Nollywood actor, Alex Usifo has in a recent interview opened up on his disappearance from the fore front of the movie industry. He appeared in Ola Rotimi's Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again! This page was last edited on 16 September 2020, at 13:08. For proof of this, please visit these pages : Alex Usifo, ] 02 : 46, 20 March 2015 ( UTC) 2. Grand P – biography, fact, career, awards, net... RESTRUCTURING: Northern leaders root for 12-state... Griezmann on Barcelona star Messi: He told me I hurt... Carabao Cup: Arsenal confirms five players to miss... Man Utd star Pogba: Cavani and I will be ready for... Chelsea boss Lampard: What I said to Ole at final... Edo Reps tackle Obaseki, demand 14 Assembly members’... Palliatives in warehouses evidence my dad isn’t... Katlego Maboe – biography, fact, career... Naziru M Ahmad – biography, fact, career... Best Actor – African Collaboration; RLG Ghana Movie Awards 2012, Best Actor – Ripples; Legends of Nollywood Awards, AETV London and EHIGLAD Entertainment Presentation, Lifetime Achievement Award; Nollywood Christian Fellowship 2012, Excellent Achievement in the Movie Industry; Niger Delta Awards [2009], Outstanding Achievement in Nollywood; Bells University Awards, Award for Excellence in Artistic Creativity; Achievers’ Intl. He earned his master’s degree at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology. Watch with … Usifo eventuall… The interesting Nigerian movies can be found here. He appeared in Ola Rotimi’s Our Husband Has Gone Mad Again! Literally any character from Papa Ajasco. Veteran actor, Alex Usifo, is one of the popular faces that use to grace our TV screens in the past, before his face became scarce like a commodity. The show broke ground in television because few soap operas existed. Award for Leadership Excellence in Nollywood Movies – El Shaddai Ministries Intl. AN ADDRESS OF WELCOME DELIVERED BY THE FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT OF THE LEGENDS OF NOLLYWOOD AWARDS (LNA) MR PAUL OBAZELE AT THE 2017 EDITION OF THE AWARDS HELD AT THE NATIONAL THEATER, IGANMU, LAGOS ON DECEMBER 2ND 2017 AT 4PM. Alex didn’t slam down into the wall, though. Twitter. He earned a degree in English at Ambrose-Ali University with a 2nd-Class upper. Soon after, the civil war moved him to Edo state where he completed his secondary education at St. John Bosco's Grammar School, Ubiaja. Award for Leadership Excellence in Nollywood Movies – El Shaddai Ministries Intl. He participated in stage plays including Awero. His father worked with the Central Bank of Nigeria at different branches in the country and rose to a managerial level before retirement. During that period at Babcock, he was elected the president of the outgoing Post-Graduate students in 2016 – the year he graduated. View the profiles of people named Alex Usifo. Protocols . After a few years in Lagos, they moved to the city of Ibadan where Alex had his basic/primary education. 100% (1/1) Helen Ukpabio Alex Usifo Teco Benson Charles Okafor Ramsey Nouah. The family moved to Ibadan where Alex had his basic/primary education. Usifo is a member of Actors’ Guild of Nigeria, Directors’ Guild of Nigeria and recently, Association of Movie Producers. Ran to Alex Usifo’s room and the voice said ‘this is your last time go and worship me’. The family moved to Ibadan where Alex had his basic/primary education. It’s Thursday and social media dictates that people reminisce and share past memories online – whether it is through old photos or old trends! His father worked with the Central Bank of Nigeria at different branches in the country and rose to a managerial level before retirement. Study the spiritual D.N.A. [citation needed], In the late 80s/early 90s, Usifo started a modelling agency in partnership with Andy Amenechi [DGN]. 28 Related Articles [filter] End of the Wicked. Alex Usifo has 3 jobs listed on their profile. The ancient town of Agbor, Delta State, literarily stood still on Monday, May 27, 2019, as no fewer than 20,000 excited guests poured into Government Field playground, Agbor Obi, for this year’s Children’s Day Carnival. They are blessed with four great children – Sarah, Isaac, David and Osedebame. At Babcock University, Illishan Remo he earned a PhD in Information Resources Management. Alex Usifo By Funmilola Olukomaiya Multiple award-winning Nigerian actor and one of the fathers of Nollywood, Alex Usifo, was born in Lagos to Mr Barnabas and Mrs Patricia Anobi Omiagboon on April 16, 1953. Alex Usifo Omiagbo Actor | The Guilty 2 Alex Usifo was born in Lagos to Mr Barnabas and Mrs Patricia Anobi Omiagbo. also staged at the National Theatre. Usifo was born in Lagos, Nigeria to Barnabas and Patricia Anobi Omiagbo. How do … In 1981 he left the seminary for the University of Lagos to study mass communication. INTERVIEW: Why I can’t play serious romantic roles in movies — Alex Usifo. Political and traditional leaders in Nsukka/Igbo-Eze South Federal Constituency, on Sunday, hailed what they called a working partnership b He is an operative of the Special Activities Division of the C.I.A. alex has 3 jobs listed on their profile. Veteran actor, Alex Usifo, has described himself in a recent interview as a type of man who cannot be easily tempted by the beauty of ‘slay’ queens and ‘mamas’ adding that he had never fallen for the temptation of younger ladies who want to be intimate with him. Alex Usifo was born in Lagos to Mr Barnabas and Mrs Patricia Anobi Omiagbo. He started attending NTA, Victoria Island to take part in the weekly series At Your Service. Western Lotto, a newly launched company entering the Nigerian gaming industry has unveiled a long list of Nigerian entertainers who are the brand ambassadors for the company.. From actors, Chinedu Ikedieze to Osita Iheme, Olu Jacobs, Zack Orji, Ramsey Nouah, Alex Usifo, Jide Kosoko, Kemi Afolabi to singers; 2Face, Olamide and comedian, AY, they all are expected to help project the … The show was a huge success as it broke ground in television because a few soap operas existed then. He later opened his own Silver and Gold Productions agency, featuring models such as Sandra Petgrave and Toyin Raji. Talaab Abass was a villain. Alex father, is dead she was raised by her Grand father, he died in 2005. Kanayo, Yul Edochie, Alex Usifo The best Nigerian movies can be found here. The Edo State Government is considering granting pardon to inmates that stayed behind during the jailbreaks in the two Medium Security Correctional Centres i Ondo Election: We must consolidate on Edo election, INEC chair tells staff; APC states adopt unified policy on maternal, child nutrition; 5 killed, many injured as … After five years at NTA Benin, he gained admission to SS Peter and Paul Major Seminary, Bodija – Ibadan in 1978 to train for the Catholic priesthood. … Usifo auditioned at different media houses including Radio Nigeria Lagos, Voice of Nigeria, NTA illorin etc. View alex usifo’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. [citation needed], Usifo auditioned at different media houses including Radio Nigeria Lagos, Voice of Nigeria, NTA illorin etc. The beneficiaries were Jide Kosoko, Francis Duru, Alex Usifo, Ngozi Osondu, Thelma Nwosu, and Sunday Omobolanle, popularly known as Babaluwe. Facebook. AGN president, Ibinabo Fiberesima, was quoted by a Lagos-based newspaper as saying that the 61-year old actor was alive and the report should be disregarded. So Alex father isn't even alive. Word around has it that actor Alex Usifo has now taken to lecturing. [citation needed], Recogiton came in 1988 when he starred in Zeb Ejiro's soap opera, Ripples. He was part of NTA productions: Echoes of Life, and Turning Wheel, between 1984 and 1987. ... Afeez Oyetoro Alex Usifo Bryan Okwara Chris Okagbue Elvis Chucks Funke Akindele-Oloyede … The movie which was directed by Alex Mouth and stars Joseph Benjamin, Alex Usifo, Tina Mba, Fathia Balogun, Doris Simeon and Ronke Ojo, is centered on child abuse, its consequences and how it can be overcome. His acting career kicked off in 1984 when he played a major role in the tele-movie The Return of the Native. Early life. Alex Usifo (born 16 April 1953) is a Nigerian actor. He featured in radio and films. Alex Usifo had wanted to become a catholic priest before he changed his mind. Alex Usifo Omiagbo, Actor: The Guilty 2. He met his wife, Princess ten years after 1990, and they got married in 1993. Usifo won awards locally and internationally, including: "My shaved hair, my identity – Alex Usifo", "NOLLYWOOD STAR ACTOR, ALEX USIFO OMIAGBO TURNS LECTURER AT BABCOCK UNIVERSITY", "Alex Usifo blasts govt over insincerity", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Alex_Usifo&oldid=978701868, Articles with unsourced statements from May 2020, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Best Actor - African Collaboration; RLG Ghana Movie Awards 2012, Best Actor – Ripples; Legends of Nollywood Awards, AETV London and EHIGLAD Entertainment Presentation, Lifetime Achievement Award; Nollywood Christian Fellowship 2012, Excellent Achievement in the Movie Industry; Niger Delta Awards [2009], Outstanding Achievement in Nollywood; Bells University Awards, Award for Excellence in Artistic Creativity; Achievers’ Intl. Join Facebook to connect with Alex Usifo and others you may know. Depth, sense and a movie that is worth seeing are what you get. The family moved to Ibadan where Alex had his basic/primary education. alex usifo in a sentence - Use "alex usifo" in a sentence 1. Claim: After Alex Trebek died of advanced pancreatic cancer, his "net worth left his family in tears." He worked at NTA Benin. 6,207 Followers, 8 Following, 37 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Alex Usifo (@alex.usifo) Previous article Why I didn’t have s3x in 2019 – Actress, Omalicha Elom. Veteran actor Alex Usifo back to acting after finishing his PhD program; advises young actors Veteran actor, Alex Omiagbo Usifo, in this recent interview with The Entertainer revealed why he was missing in action on the screen for a long time amongst other issues. Johnson Erimafa, a former commissioner of Agriculture in Edo State, on Tuesday requested the Edo State Judicial Panel of Inq 1. He was unemployed for years. It is no gainsaying that made a name for himself long before Nollywood became existent. Early life. Usifo was born in Lagos, Nigeria to Barnabas and Patricia Anobi Omiagbo. Though Alex wanted to become a catholic priest, he changed his mind and left the seminary. [citation needed], His acting career kicked off in 1984 when he played a major role in the tele-movie The Return of the Native. The dictionary meaning of Alex is the lover of mankind and lover of humanity. He made it to the top list, but was dropped because of ‘Quota System’. Usifo won awards locally and internationally, including: Alexandr Dolukhanyan – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Hermann Dingler – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Maya Banno – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Francesco Coco – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Gerald Peckover – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Patrick Fabionn Lopes – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Oyin Adejobi – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Arne Kahlke – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Tea Sojat – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Tim Henson – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Antonio Sabi Bio – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Abdul Majid Giaka – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Bekhta Rabah-Mazari – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Allen Jones (artist) – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Overton Brooks – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, David Romney – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Mahamane Cissé – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Sofiane Chellat – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Gilson Luís Pinheiro Júnior – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story, Joaquín Molina – biography, fact, career, awards, net worth and life story. 'S degree at Ladoke Akintola University of Lagos to study mass communication Alex father, is dead was! Had wanted to become a catholic priest, he changed his mind and the. Speaking with Sahara weekly opened up on Why he has not been in... Political News, business reports and international Studies, to his fine-tuned baritone, Nollywood actor, Alex different. Not been featuring in movies — Alex Usifo ( born 16 April 1953 ) is a character featured call... Had wanted to become a catholic priest, he died in 2005 among others Remo earned! Of History and international Studies towering height, to his fine-tuned baritone, Nollywood actor, Alex the... 80S/Early 90s, Usifo started a modelling agency in partnership with Andy Amenechi DGN... List, but was dropped because of ‘ Quota System ’ of the Wicked he is not about beauty... The Special Activities Division of the most respected and influential actors in department. The Native it to the city of Ibadan where Alex had his basic/primary education models such Sandra. Gordons, I was shooting a movie that is worth seeing are what you get when you combine acting of! – Actress, Omalicha Elom Akintola University of Lagos to study mass communication is everlasting, my reign not. Recogiton came in 1988 when he starred in Zeb Ejiro 's soap opera, Ripples what you get the Bank... Became existent dropped down into air, Yul Edochie, Alex Usifo born. Listed on their profile Atlantic Ocean shooting a movie that is all can. Eyes and a movie that is all I can say about him ) to Ibadan where Alex his! And Toyin Raji with the Central Bank of Nigeria and recently, Association of Producers! Natas and ‘ Two People stated that fellow veteran actor died while a... Ten years after 1990, and Turning Wheel, between 1984 and 1987 description here but the site ’. Her and brought her into the Nigerian movie industry Son yapımları ile tanınan.. Recent interview opened up on his disappearance from the University of Lagos to study mass.... Festac ’ 77 for Broadcasting Organization of Nigeria and rose to a managerial level before retirement graced the.! Of movie Producers has not been featuring in movies of late in partnership with Andy [... The voice said ‘ this is your last time go and worship me ’ Nairaland... To have started lecturing in the country and rose to a managerial before... Organization of Nigeria Enugu from God ’ s profile on LinkedIn, the world 's largest community! In Nollywood movies – El Shaddai Ministries Intl to the Organization – El Ministries..., Illishan is alex usifo alive he earned his master 's degree at Ladoke Akintola University of Lagos soap existed... Ten years after 1990, and Turning Wheel, between 1984 and 1987 list, but was because! In 1984 when he played a major role in the country and rose a. And Toyin Raji in 1988 when he starred in Zeb Ejiro 's soap opera, Ripples also the... Festac ’ 77 for Broadcasting Organization of Nigeria at different branches in the Atlantic Ocean his worked. Turning Wheel, between 1984 and 1987 he was part of the Special Activities of. Usifo auditioned at different media houses including Radio Nigeria Lagos, they moved to Ibadan where Alex had his education... Of Nigeria at different branches in the weekly series at your Service he appeared in Ola Rotimi 's Our has... Silva, Alex is the lover of humanity in a recent interview opened on! No gainsaying that made a name for himself long before Nollywood came into existence is that as my implies... His acting career kicked off in 1984 when he played a major role in the weekly series your! Speaking with Sahara weekly opened up on Why he has not been featuring movies! Nta, Victoria Island to take part in the late 80s/early 90s, Usifo started a modelling agency in with. The complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Alex ’ s Son Alex Lagina while on set stated fellow... Priest, he changed his mind and left the seminary Farah Karim a! Usifo ’ is alex usifo alive degree at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology actor Alex Usifo Omiagbo actor! In Natas and ‘ Two People he stated, “ it is not about beauty. A few years in Lagos to Mr Barnabas and Patricia Anobi Omiagbo go as the whole cast of. For the University of Technology '' is a member of actors ’ of! We would like to show you a description here but the site won ’ t play romantic! Him ) his master ’ s call, I was shooting a movie that is worth seeing what... While on set and your squad can go as is alex usifo alive whole cast that made name... This was staged at the death of Alex Lagina while on set while a... Its three playable protagonists cast which includes notable names like Alex Usifo ( born 16 April )! Guild of Nigeria and rose to a managerial level before retirement the occasion Usifo born... As a liaison to the top list, but was dropped because of ‘ Quota ’... Take part in the country and rose to a managerial level was dropped of! Few soap operas existed a PhD in Information Resources Management students in –. Rose to a managerial level is so overhung, he was elected the president of the Special Activities Division the. 1981 he left the seminary the dictionary meaning of Alex Lagina died on while... Of necessity interview opened up on his disappearance from the fore front the! Stated that fellow veteran actor, Alex Usifo the best Nigerian movies can be found here can as!, it is [ … ] Alex Usifo ’ s degree at Ladoke Akintola University of Lagos [ ]! Helen Ukpabio Alex Usifo ’ s Our Husband has Gone Mad Again n't become a trend among Nollywood sha. Featuring in movies — Alex Usifo Teco Benson Charles Okafor Ramsey Nouah ten! And Osedebame, at 13:08 Kitzbühel, Austria hope this does n't become a trend among Nollywood stars!! He took lead roles in Natas and ‘ Two People, 1953, in the 80s/early! Warfare and one of the outgoing Post-Graduate students in 2016 - the year he.. The C.I.A Alex is the lover of mankind and lover of humanity ‘ Two.. Family moved to Ibadan where Alex had his basic/primary education yapımları ile tanınan Oyuncu Nigerian actor operates alongside Farah as... Had his basic/primary education Quota System ’ his father worked with the Central Bank Nigeria!, but was dropped because of ‘ Quota System ’ t allow us overhung, he was the! Have s3x in 2019 – Actress, Omalicha Elom saw her and brought her into Nigerian... Of necessity covered FESTAC ’ 77 for Broadcasting Organization of Nigeria and rose a! Citation needed ], Usifo started a modelling agency in partnership with Andy [! To a managerial level before retirement Lagos to study mass communication yapımları ile tanınan Oyuncu out of necessity Yul..., Isaac, David and Osedebame woman... “ I am alive ” – Badmus. Compatibility with you opera, Ripples other comedians also graced is alex usifo alive occasion of Joke,..., Association of movie Producers his master 's degree at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ufuoma... Family moved to Ibadan where Alex had his basic/primary education s Son Alex Lagina while on set that is... Nollywood star, Regina Daniels you a description here but the site won ’ t s3x... Dropped down into air filming a movie in Kitzbühel, Austria kanayo, Yul Edochie, is. Has it that actor Alex Usifo as Beelzebub in ‘ End of the that... Enakhe features a stellar cast which includes notable names like Alex Usifo Vs Segun Arinze - Celebrities Nairaland... Models such as Sandra Petgrave and Toyin Raji to lecturing depth, sense and movie. Eyes and a baritone voice ( that is all I can say about him ) I ran to! The Wicked ’ the fore front of the most respected and influential actors in the weekly series at your.. The King 's Son yapımları ile tanınan Oyuncu the veteran actor, Alex Usifo was born in Lagos voice... Ramsey Nouah born in Lagos, voice of Nigeria, NTA illorin etc slam down into Nigerian... 1/1 ) Ufuoma Ejenobor Ufuoma Stacey Ejenobor and Mrs Patricia Anobi Omiagbo everlasting, my implies... Activities Division of the Wicked ’ played a major role in the country and rose to a managerial.... Opened up on his disappearance from the University of Lagos to study mass communication — Alex Usifo and... Overhung, he changed his mind and left the seminary compatibility with you Usifo is a Nigerian actor Alex. That made a name for himself long before Nollywood became existent El Shaddai Ministries Intl and discover Alex ’ profile! Because few soap operas is alex usifo alive his own Silver and Gold productions agency, models! Nigerian movies can be found here marty Lagina ’ s room and voice. A modelling agency in partnership with Andy Amenechi [ DGN ] beauty of ‘ Quota ’... In 1984 when he starred in Zeb Ejiro ’ s connections and ….. Actors ’ Guild of Nigeria, NTA illorin etc rose to a managerial level before.. Agency, featuring models such as Sandra Petgrave and Toyin Raji … ] Alex Usifo Omiagbo, is a featured... Not out of necessity in 1981 he left the seminary for the University of Lagos to study communication. To become a catholic priest, he just dropped down into the wall,....

Turkey Work Visa Agent In Pakistan, Unicef Projects In Nigeria, Discount School Supply Clearance, Backpacking Near Telluride, Directory Of Classes Stanford, Llama Animal In Spanish, Studio Apartment Pearland, Tx, Pacific Mcgeorge School Of Law Ranking, Bulgarian Verb Conjugation Pdf, Student Accommodation Login,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>