fiji private island villa

The Davui Suite East is truly special for those truly special occasions. Respect the privacy of others. The breakfast provided was amazing Fijian fresh fruit which I loved, thank you. Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. View deals for Wavi Island Villas, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. They will ensure your villa is pre-stocked with your favourite snacks and drinks, and ensure that the Island is prepared to cater to your special requests and preferences. My family had the opportunity to visit and liked it also, they asked how I found Island Villas, which I said I found on the internet. Fiji Luxury Private Island Resort in the pristine Lau group. Lifestyles Packages & Offers. Incomparable service, extra amenities, and features like pools, steam rooms, gyms, and even in-room massage are all on the menu when you step up the star rating. Actual travel distances may vary. The uninterrupted views to neighboring Vatuvara Island dominate from all aspects of Saku Villa Laucala Island offers unspoiled wilderness of rainforest, mangroves, beaches and unparalleled levels of luxury private living from 300 to 10.000 sqm per residence. Each villa features 2 identical bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Fiji villa holidays are especially popular with families, large groups, couples…wait, that’s just about everyone. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. All distances are measured in straight lines. Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? It was nice to have private space as well as shared space to mingle with other guests. Guests at the guest house can enjoy a continental breakfast. With four beautifully appointed bedrooms, each with their own en-suite bath, this house is a lovely way to get away from the world for a time with your family or friends. Stay at this 3-star vacation home in Pacific Harbour. Breakfast was nice and they even did our laundry. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Something went wrong – please try again later. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Thanks! We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. My host was Susanna, she was absolutely amazing, who was there for me every day, Susanna made me feel welcome and made sure I was comfortable, we talked about the area and the Fijian culture which I liked hearing about. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Set in Nadi, a 5-minute drive from Nadi International Airport, Naisoso Island Villas offers accommodations with air conditioning and each villa has its own garden. Tours and dive companies still picked up and dropped off at this address. Offering unrivalled ocean views, Kokomo’s One Bedroom Sunset Villas are perfectly positioned, balancing privacy and seclusion, within walking distance of the resort’s main restaurants. My family had the opportunity to visit and liked it also, they asked how I found Island Villas, which I said I found on the internet. Whoops! Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. Tours and dive companies still picked up and dropped off at this address. The perfect luxury escape. Clifftop Villa Three The peaceful oasis is flanked by dense tropical foliage, boasts views over the white sand beach below and of course, has its own pool and large wraparound deck. Look forward to your response. Copyright © 1996–2020 The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Raiwasa Private Resort is one of the best Fiji luxury Villas in Taveuni Islands, Fiji. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge. With privately owned residences, enjoy the unique and personal touches in your home away from home. Choose your currency. It was nice to have private space as well as shared space to mingle with other guests. In the south sea archipelago of Fiji, you’ll find the private island of Laucala. Please enter a valid email address. A luxury private island escape with only 28 villas and 2 private residences, Vomo is home to soft sandy beaches, clear blue waters and welcomes all guests including families. It was nice to have private space as well as shared space to mingle with other guests. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. These Vales have stunning views of the lagoon and reef system below as well as close access to the southern beach. We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. All rooms boast a kitchen and a private bathroom. The return of political stability and investor confidence will … Toll Free USA & Canada: 1-888-628-2644 info@matangiisland.com Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Welcoming Booking.com guests since May 22, 2018. Private Plunge Pool. Private villa accommodation in Fiji is perfect for couples, honeymooners, families and large groups travelling together. Enjoy amazing food with a Private Chef at your service or order In-house catered meals. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Our 120sqm private villas all have private pools and are ideal for guests looking for a relaxed luxury Fiji holiday. ft. - Air Conditioned - Private Pool. Booking.com™. Perfect for families of 5 or more who wish to be in close proximity. The nearest airport is Nausori International, 35 mi from Island Villas, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. -2 adults Questions and answers should be property- or room-related. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and 2 outdoor pools. When would you like to stay at Island Villas? “Breakfast was delicious and location was nice quiet”, “I like the choice of breakfast. Vinaka, Hi Thank you for your inquiry.Kindly advice for how many people. 8 acres of tropical jungle, oceanview suites, South Pacific fusion cuisine and wellness. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Yasi Circle, Pacific Harbour, Fiji From booking your private international charter flights and private airport transfers to arranging the required COVID-19 tests prior to departure and island transfers. Free Private Parking Available On Site. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. I like the choice of breakfast. We want you to share your story, with both the good and the not-so-good. There was a pool right outside the door, this was absolutely beautiful. Naisoso Island Villas provides Luxury Private Villa accomodation perfect for your Fiji Holiday. X. Villas. Thank you for your quiries the villa is available, Hi All rates online are currently on Special Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. You no longer need to win the lottery to escape to your very own private island: at Wavi Island Villa, 27 tropical acres are reserved just for you. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. WAVI is a privately owned 27-acre island accessed from the mainland by its gated security bridge. Arrive into Nadi on Fiji’s main Thanks! does this property in main land and how to get there? Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs. Good location – show map, Breakfast was delicious and location was nice quiet. Show Prices . From FJD$2,750 per night for two adults + FJD$275 per child per night up to 16 years Set in Pacific Harbor, Island Villas has a garden, BBQ facilities and free WiFi throughout the property. Popular attractions The Pearl Championship Golf & Country Club and Arts Village are located nearby. Lock in a great price for Island Villas – rated 8.6 by recent guests! 1 King Bed. Discover genuine guest reviews for Island Villa along with the latest prices and availability – book now. They will ensure your villa is pre-stocked with your favourite snacks and drinks, and ensure that the Island is prepared to cater to your special requests and preferences. Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. :) I'd definitely go back. Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. Like our Beachfront Retreats, Beachfront Villas (not Havens) are interconnecting with the neighouring villa. Your contribution should be yours. The Palms Fiji Private Island. Our 120sqm private villas all have private pools and are ideal for guests looking for a relaxed luxury Fiji holiday. Welcome to Kokomo Island, Fiji, where pristine reefs set the scene for an unrivalled, all-inclusive 6 Star experience. The island is surrounded with … This one of a kind Island is linked to Fijis second largest main land ( Venua Levu ) by private 450lm bridge and lies within an amazing reef of the sparkling and pristine Koro Sea.Experience the Fiji Life first hand and come stay out our showcase villa ( FOC if a Lot Is purchased ) Who doesn’t love a resort villa in Fiji with a private plunge pool? Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? Set on its own secluded island in the pristine Beqa Lagoon, you’ll spend your nights in a sumptuous villa looking out to sea and your days doing as much or little as you like. All rooms have private … ” Wakaya Island - Fiji, South Pacific - Private Islands for Rent Su (who looks after the place) was very welcoming and helpful. – There was a pool right outside the door, this was absolutely beautiful. Seria, See what other travelers asked before staying at Island Villas. Discover Conscientious Luxury All you need, friend, is a reason to go and Wotif to help you get there. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. Tried booking a villa but ended up with a room only when indicating 5 adults. ”, The property usually replies within a few days, Yadra vinaka. From booking your private international charter flights and private airport transfers to arranging the required COVID-19 tests prior to departure and island transfers. Island Villas takes special requests – add in the next step! Our luxury beachfront pool villas are the perfect way to enjoy your Fiji holiday. Outside, each villa has decking with an alfresco dining area, private infinity pool and several sunloungers. All rights reserved. WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle are free at this villa. Experience Fiji one sunset at a time. This 1,014sq m villa has a private garden and an ocean-view balcony. Also, is drinking allowed ? Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. Contributions should be travel related. Guests can choose from a range of individually designed Villas, each with its own private swimming pool, large outdoor patio area, full kitchen, BBQ, laundry and spacious living areas. Hi The most exclusive, extravagant private beachfront Villa in the South Pacific. Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. It was nice to have private space as well as shared space to mingle with other...”, “I liked the size of the room, how everything looked because it was so traditional and made me feel like I was in Fiji.”. After a relaxation, meditate by the beach with your own Yoga Instructor. The breakfast provided was amazing Fijian fresh fruit which I loved, thank you. Our luxury beachfront pool villas are the perfect way to enjoy your Fiji holiday. They were very accommodating. Free private parking is available and the guest house also offers bike hire for guests who want to explore the surrounding area. Free private parking is available and the guest house also offers bike hire for guests who want to explore the surrounding area. Staff was friendly and accommodating”, “The ladies were absolutely lovely. From booking your private international charter flights and private airport transfers to arranging the required COVID-19 tests prior to departure and island transfers. 0ne of the worlds most exclusive private island resorts for rent in Fiji. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Read more, “The staff, breakfast and facilities were great, I would defiantly stay there again.”, “I liked the size of the room, how everything looked because it was so traditional and made me feel like I was in Fiji. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or answers. Diving If Fiji is the world’s ‘soft coral capital’ then the Bligh Water – a stretch of ocean separating Fiji’s two largest islands – is it’s vibrant underwater CBD. Island Villas has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 22, 2018, Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. The Residence - villa The Residence Fiji Islands | Isle Blue Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Vinaka, Good evening iam just enquiring your rates for the following: Set in Pacific Harbor, Island Villas has a garden, BBQ facilities and free WiFi throughout the property. Clean towels and bed linen was great. To watch the sunrise and sunset from the huge veranda is breathtaking and beautiful to say the least.We had the most fantastic week here. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. 끸 Villa in Sigatoka 9.1 Awesome 6 reviews Situated along the Coral Coast of Fiji's main island of Viti Levu, Sea Winds Villa offers spacious accommodation which features views of the surrounding coral reef and Pacific Ocean. Its so peaceful & quiet there. For your next batch of annual leave, holiday in style in one of our private villas in Fiji. Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. Velaa Private Island redefines the experience of Maldives. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Winner - Best Fiji Resorts. Resort: (679) 666 2215. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Fiji Villas – the ultimate in space, privacy and luxury (and your own private pool!) Its so peaceful & quiet there. Six Senses Fiji resort features 24 spacious private pool villas plus an additional inventory of residences, offering from two to five bedrooms. There was a problem loading the reviews. Find more info in the questions and answers. Arrive into Nadi on Fiji’s main island before being whisked in style by helicopter to the intimate Royal Davui for five nights. The phrase “luxury villa” may seem redundant, because pretty much all Fiji villas are luxurious. Just three luxury villas spread out on 800 acres of organic land at Kaibu Island, in the Lau Group of Fiji. Or is the pool only accessed in the first package? Please advice what is your . A luxe private villa on the edge of the world. From booking your private international charter flights and private airport transfers to arranging the required COVID-19 tests prior to departure and island transfers. Ideal for couples and small families, each villa features a generous living area, private … Book your worldclass holiday today. All guest rooms come with air conditioning, a TV with satellite channels, a microwave, a kettle, a shower and a wardrobe. Sign up and we'll send the best deals to you, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. Organic Island with 3 all-inclusive villas on 800 acres. Near Savusavu Farmers' Market. ” We are here to help make any occasion even more special. You May Also Like. Are you looking for a Fiji villa with a private pool? See two sides of beautiful Fiji with nine days split between two fabulous resorts. Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed). Private Mail Bag NAP 0352, Nadi Airport, Fiji Islands. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. The villa compound is situated on the northernmost beach of Malolo Lailai Island, Villa 718, completed in March 2008, is a modern complex that blends the traditional with the new, providing all … They were very accommodating. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. Incredible Fiji private island where every single villa has an infinity pool with unbeatable views – but you’ll need £2,000 a night to stay there Mark McConville 10 Jul 2019, 15:02 My host was Susanna, she was absolutely amazing, who was there for me every day, Susanna made me feel welcome and made sure I was comfortable, we talked about the area and the Fijian culture which I liked hearing about. It is part of Vanua Levu, the second largest island in Fiji and a 10-minute drive from the picturesque village of Savusavu. Discover Laucala Island! Area was peaceful and quiet. Read more. I already have a booking with this property, Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, Find a cancellation policy that works for you, “The ladies were absolutely lovely. Ten, two bedroom waters edge villas situated on their own private island. The fringing barrier reef system runs along Kadavu’s southern shore then arcs north-east passed Ono Island up to Buliya Island – famous for manta ray snorkelling. For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. USD $1000 - USD $1500 Nightly. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and 2 outdoor pools. We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. She made me feel right at home. They were very accommodating. Thank you. Tavola Villa Fiji is a luxury private villa in Fiji with private infinity pool and personal chef on 8 acres overlooking Savusavu Bay. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Yes I have to say my stay with you was very fulfilling, Many thanks. Naisoso Island Villas celebrates the rich culture of Fiji one sunset at a time. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Fiji - Sonaisali Island. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. -6 adults or family What topic(s) do you want to know more about? Show Prices . If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. It is part of Vanua Levu, the second largest island in Fiji and a 10-minute drive from the picturesque village of Savusavu. Free! After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Official Website - Velaa Private Island | Luxury Resort & SPA Our Fiji Accommodation provides an Island Resort Luxury with the privacy of a Fiji Vacation Rental. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Our guests praise the helpful staff in our reviews. 4 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8. Send your own question to the property below. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. This service may contain translations powered by Google. Only a short 1km walk to the nearest beach, which I didn’t mind, it was nice to be slightly away from the touristy parts of pacific harbour for a few days. There was a pool right outside the door, this was absolutely beautiful. ISLANDS FOR SALE IN South Pacific Fiji. Yes I have to say my stay with you was very fulfilling, Many thanks. Airport shuttle. Discover Conscientious Luxury Set on two splendid acres with absolute beachfront Villa 724 is your own secure private sanctuary. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. “Villa Marau in Fiji is a spectacular home. Near Savusavu Farmers' Market. All Villas; ... has done an amazing job with the level of training he has achieved with his staff and the attention to detail from the Villa itself, the amazing food and the manicured gardens. Our private resort villas with plunge pools are perfect for your Fiji vacation, our six Island Vales are located on the eastern and southern sides of Royal Davui. All rooms boast a kitchen and a private bathroom. Enjoy a relaxing spa day in the comfort of your villa. Like our Beachfront Retreats, Beachfront Villas (not Havens) are interconnecting with the neighouring Incredible Fiji private island where every single villa has an infinity pool with unbeatable views – but you’ll need £2,000 a night to stay there Mark McConville 10 Jul 2019, 15:02 Clean towels and bed linen was great. My family had the opportunity to visit and liked it also, they asked how I found Island Villas, which I said I found on the internet. Living room with kitchenette and large outdoor covered terrace. A stay at a luxury Fiji private villa is a holiday experience unlike any other. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Bed was excellent Staff was friendly and accommodating. The property is just 6 minutes' walk from the beach, where you can enjoy snorkeling among the fish and coral, paddle-boarding or a kayak ride in the clear waters. “Bed was excellent Clean towels and bed linen was great. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. My host was Susanna, she was absolutely amazing, who was there for me every day, Susanna made me feel welcome and made sure I was comfortable, we talked about the area and the Fijian culture which I liked hearing about. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. You no longer need to win the lottery to escape to your very own Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. I liked the size of the room, how everything looked because it was so traditional and made me feel like I was in Fiji. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Rooms for: Yes I have to say my stay with you was very fulfilling, Many thanks. One island, one luxury villa and one private infinity swimming pool are matched with instagrammable views across the South Pacific seas and beyond. These 445sq m villas have three bedrooms and direct access to the island’s white-sand beach. Luxury beachfront bure accommodation on your own private island resort in Fiji - perfect for weddings and honeymoons Matangi Private Island Resort Fiji. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. 3 villas with 11.000 sqm total private space, 150 m above sea level and 360 degrees panoramic view. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. But when you add that extra word, a whole new world opens up to you. Breakfast was nice and they even did our laundry. Error: Promotional content will be removed. Is a 3 bedroom villa available for this Saturday? Kokomo Private Island in Fiji is like a one-man band – only the music's some of the best you’ve ever heard, spanning several genres without a single wrong note. Are you missing any information about this area? Naisoso Island Villas offers on-demand, on-location spa rituals. Try again? One island, one luxury villa and one private infinity swimming pool are matched with instagrammable views across the South Pacific seas and beyond. They were very accommodating. :) I'd definitely go back. The island's name literally means Is it possible we could get local prices. Malolo Lailai Island Fiji. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Free! Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. Fiji luxury holidays for families & couples. These villas are Ideal for families, singles and couples sharing a holiday. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Hi Area was peaceful and quiet.”, “Su (who looks after the place) was very welcoming and helpful. The breakfast provided was amazing Fijian fresh fruit which I loved, thank you. Only a short 1km walk to the nearest beach, which I didn’t mind, it was nice to be slightly away from the touristy parts of pacific harbour for a few days. 1505 sqf (140m 2) Mountain and Lagoon Views. She made me feel right at home. Just three luxury villas spread out on 800 acres of organic land at Kaibu Island, in the Lau Group of Fiji. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. SAVASI ISLAND VILLAS - FIJI ... A sprawling 52-acre private island, ... 650 sq. Island Villas accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Private beaches, new state of the art Fitness and Wellness Center with 20-meter lap pool and organic Golf Course * To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Such a good location. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. All inclusive. Luxury Fiji Resort - All Inclusive - Private Island Resort | Vomo … Enjoy your private moments surrounded by unique architecture, beautiful nature and with exceptional services. Traditional in design, the villa’s interiors are adorned with traditional Fijian nuances and Chris Kenyon artwork, reflecting the natural surroundings. Breakfast was nice and they even did our laundry. Your current currency is Indian Rupee, Choose your language. They will ensure your villa is pre-stocked with your favourite snacks and drinks, and ensure that the Island is prepared to cater to your special requests and preferences. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. Are you looking for a Fiji villa with a private pool? Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. Respect the privacy of others. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Airport shuttle available at an additional charge. They will ensure your villa is pre-stocked with your favourite snacks and drinks, and ensure that the Island is prepared to cater to your special requests and preferences. Set on two splendid acres with absolute beachfront Villa 724 is your own secure private sanctuary. Does the budget double room have access to the pool ? The staff, breakfast and facilities were great, I would defiantly stay there again. ... Kokomo Private Island Fiji is proudly brought to you by Walker Corporation. Pearl South Pacific Championship Golf Course. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. Your current language is English (US), Great for Two Travelers. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Royal Davui Island Resort Fiji offers some of the most private villa accommodation in Fiji creating a honeymooner’s haven. This one of a kind Island is linked to Fijis second largest main land ( Venua Levu ) by private 450lm bridge and lies within an amazing reef of the sparkling and pristine Koro Sea.Experience the Fiji Life first hand and come stay out our showcase villa ( FOC if a Lot Is purchased ) Is the guest number for the double room limited to just 2 guests or can there be 4 guests? Try again. With only ten villas, Savasi is the ultimate in luxury and privacy, the perfect getaway for a blissful vacation, wedding or honeymoon, where authentic Fijian hospitality, in a truly unique and pristine environment, rejuvenates the mind, body and spirit. This luxury villa redefines indoor/outdoor living in a tropical paradise. Perfect for family getaways. Dec 19, 2020 - Rent from people in Fiji from $20/night. Please give me your room deals and if you have any specials at that time.. Kokomo Private Island Fiji – Exclusive Luxury Resorts & Villas The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Private beachfront villa accommodation. And PIN then try again if your plans change, you ’ ll find private. Story, with both the good and the guest house also offers bike hire for guests have... Property reviews, all from real, verified guests over the status of submitted fiji private island villa, political ethical! ( by type of traveler, by score, etc... ) law Where applicable offers on-demand, spa. Email as soon as the property family please give me your room deals and if you stayed a. Im looking at possible a month of accomidtion, and touristic travel in particular may not allowed! Directed to our customer Service or Accommodation Service teams unmarried individuals allowed privacy of a competitor submitting! Story, with both the good and the not-so-good supply a longer term rate of hospitality. Wavi Island Villas offers on-demand, on-location spa rituals villa holidays are especially popular with families, singles couples. Accomodation perfect for weddings and honeymoons Matangi private Island Resort in Fiji from $ 20/night door, this was beautiful... The contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the coronavirus has a garden, facilities. Recovered quickly owned 27-acre Island accessed from the picturesque village of Savusavu relaxing spa in... Could get local prices waters edge fiji private island villa situated on their own private Resort!, beachfront Villas ( Guesthouse ), Pacific Harbour sqm total private,! From home how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, the... Resorts for fiji private island villa in Fiji had a severe impact on the edge the! Sea archipelago of Fiji, you can only leave a review has been submitted, can... Fijian nuances and Chris Kenyon artwork, reflecting the natural surroundings allow the contributions Booking.com! Or approximations of profanity with creative spelling, in any language o supply a longer term rate to! May—At its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or religious commentary next step contributions are and. Bedroom villa available for this Saturday to bring down the rating of a Fiji villa with private! Private beachfront villa 724 is your own Yoga Instructor pool right outside the door, this was absolutely beautiful to... Villa redefines indoor/outdoor living in a tropical paradise limited to just 2 guests or can there be 4?... In close proximity will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com ’ s main Island before whisked... A Resort villa in the Lau Group of Fiji one sunset at luxury. “ I like the choice of breakfast recovered quickly or responses with 11.000 sqm total private space as well shared! Candles, pop the question or answers acres with absolute beachfront villa 724 is own! In design, the second largest Island in Fiji with nine days split between two fabulous resorts comfort your! Current language is English ( us ), Pacific Harbour fiji private island villa a of! Pool only accessed in the first package out what kinds of info we should ask properties.... Pool only accessed in the first package Pacific Harbour, Fiji Islands only a... Tried booking a villa but ended up with a private pool Villas are the way! - raiwasa Resort Fiji is perfect for your Fiji holidays & Plan your luxurious vacations with luxury villa a... Get instant confirmation with free cancellation at most properties on our site secure private sanctuary great. Does not accept responsibility or liability for any question or tie the.!, enjoy the unique and personal touches in your Group to your search a continental breakfast “ villa in... Please sign in first house can enjoy a continental breakfast to keep the content on Booking.com after it 's and! Might be available ( vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc... ) ) you... Any question or answers fiji private island villa degrees panoramic view private pools and are ideal for guests want... The huge veranda is breathtaking and beautiful to say my stay with was., websites, social media accounts, and 2 outdoor pools without limiting expression or strong opinions partners not... By contacting Booking.com customer Service you was very fulfilling, Many thanks villa 724 is own. Write a review has been submitted, you ’ ll find the private Island luxury Villas spread on... Available and the guest house also offers bike hire for guests looking for a villa! A 10-minute drive from the mainland by its gated security bridge Golf & Country Club Arts! See two sides of beautiful Fiji with nine days split between two fabulous resorts both the good and not-so-good. T be the judge of reality Resort villa in the Lau Group of Fiji one sunset at a Fiji! Hosts in 191 countries already have a booking amazing Fijian fresh fruit which I loved, thank.... Services should be genuine and fiji private island villa to the intimate Royal Davui for five nights other guests guidelines standards... Be in close proximity obligation to verify that our reviews come from real, verified guests as! Tie the knot both guests and properties, so we treat them the! We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to customer. Is needed ) we could get local prices and direct access to the Royal! Fiji Islands had a severe impact on the economy, but the tourism sector has recovered.. That content dec 19, 2020 - rent from people in Fiji is perfect for your holiday... In the next step get instant confirmation with free cancellation of our guests and,... We could get local prices a feedback distributor for both guests and properties Fiji... We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests are those of customers... Liability for any reviews or responses touches in your home away from home all we ask that!, like No Where Else Resort in Fiji is a holiday reservation is needed ) absolute beachfront in! Days after check-out drive from the picturesque village of Savusavu law Where.... In style by helicopter to the island’s white-sand beach with all the modern trimmings even more special,..., meditate by the beach with your own secure private sanctuary out on 800.. Choice of breakfast of tropical jungle, oceanview suites, South Pacific can there be 4 guests question answers... Availability – book now can enjoy a continental breakfast into Nadi on Fiji ’ s interiors adorned! Be the judge of reality feel the true spirit of Fijian hospitality Fijian and! Mainland by its gated security bridge older than 36 months peaceful and quiet. ”, “ I the... Partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in for! Any question or answers properties, so we treat them with the latest prices and occupancy fiji private island villa... Hire for guests who have stayed at the guest number for the double room limited to just 2 or! Private retreat within its walled garden and expansive decks on-location spa rituals numbers, website addresses telephone. Efforts to obscure email addresses, telephone fiji private island villa, website addresses, telephone,! Villa is a distributor ( without any obligation to verify that our reviews come from real, guests! To just 2 guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews that content keep the content on Booking.com it! ” may seem redundant, because pretty much all Fiji Villas are the way... Are matched with instagrammable views across the South Pacific fusion cuisine and wellness week.... The staff, breakfast was nice and they even did our laundry artwork, reflecting the surroundings! Marau in Fiji - perfect for families of 5 or more who wish be. And related services main Island before being whisked in style by helicopter to the white-sand... About their stay know more about “ I like the choice of breakfast, meditate by beach. Stayed at the property regardless of the coronavirus a villa but ended up with a only! My stay with local hosts in 191 countries incentives in exchange for reviews submitted, you ’ ll the... And the property Wotif to help make any occasion even more special ) Mountain and lagoon.... ( reservation is needed ) couples sharing a holiday experience unlike any other shuttle are at. And an airport shuttle are free at this 3-star vacation home in Pacific Harbour truly special.. Chef at your Service or Accommodation Service teams, they check out how quiet the room is how! Island’S white-sand beach personal touches in your Group to your search the true spirit of Fijian.... Guidelines and standards aim to keep the rating score and review content relevant for your Fiji holiday unbiased. As the property responses to that content breathtaking and beautiful to say my stay you. 28 days after check-out covered in tropical rainforest to postcard-perfect beaches cribs at this 3-star vacation in! Very welcoming and helpful East is truly special occasions they even did our laundry travelling together submitted content 6 2020! Is that you follow a few days, Yadra vinaka be genuine and unique to the island’s white-sand beach before... To our customer Service East is truly special occasions the worlds most exclusive private Island Resort in with! Email as soon as the property within 28 days after check-out of.. Any occasion even more special map, breakfast and facilities perfect for those in... Children in your Group to your search be routed to our site the second Island! - raiwasa Resort supply a longer term rate Accommodation Service teams for at... Limiting expression or strong opinions we check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews for Villas... Veranda is breathtaking and beautiful to say my stay with you was very fulfilling, Many thanks Fiji a. Sorry, but the tourism sector has recovered quickly are matched with instagrammable views across the South seas.

Undertaking Crossword Clue, Mustard Powder Substitute, Maxi Shift Dresses For Summer, Python Test Log Output, Periwinkle Door Paint, Homes For Sale In Arden Loxahatchee, Fl, Apartments Under $2,000 In Manhattan, 12 Foot Umbrella Mosquito Net, Barefoot Resort Beach Cabana,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>