banyan tree bangkok swimming pool

An iconic destination in Bangkok, the Banyan Tree Bangkok boasts unparalleled panoramic cityscapes, elegantly decorated guest rooms, renowned legendary service and the Banyan Tree Club lounge. Banyan Tree is a great hotel with all kinds of facilities, like s swimming pool with views and the best roof top in town. 21/100 South Sathorn Road, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120, Thailand. Otherwise, these languages are also available: Copyright © 2020 Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts. Response from Banyan Tree Bangkok, General Manager at Banyan Tree Bangkok Responded 7 Sep 2020 Dear lorenzobD2438IE, Along with the team of Banyan Tree Bangkok, I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel on your recent visit to Bangkok. See 9,616 traveller reviews, 7,903 candid photos, and great deals for Banyan Tree Bangkok, ranked #22 of 1,345 hotels in Bangkok and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. A juice bar provides refreshments and complimentary poolside service include neck and shoulder massages(1.00pm – 4.00pm), water and fruit (2.00pm – 4.00pm). We use cookies to help us offer you the best online experience including personalised services and offers. The rooms are HUGE and the staff is excellent. Located on the 10th floor, the Ballroom features a five-metre high ceiling and offers generous natural light and has a very large pre-function area, suitable for breaks or exhibitions. Prices are This has been the most extraordinary hotel experience of my life. Shimmering under open sky, with an outdoor rooftop deck on the 21st floor, the 4m x 25m pool is surrounded by green plants to create a tropical pool experience with the skyline of Bangkok as a backdrop. Banyan Tree Bangkok: Pool Bar - See 9,696 traveler reviews, 7,634 candid photos, and great deals for Banyan Tree Bangkok at Tripadvisor. Select room types, read reviews, compare prices, and book hotels with Trip.com! Banyan Tree Phuket offers luxurious tropical getaways with award-winning fine dining options and full spa services. I booked this hotel in order to propose to my girlfriend and I have to say the minute you get out of the taxi you are just welcomed with open arms. Banyan Tree Bangkok includes one of the highest al fresco bars in the region, and with 11 wining and dining options, one trip might just not be enough to sample them all. The Bangkok Hotels Banyan Tree Bangkok offers 327 luxury rooms amid Bangkok. I booked this hotel in order to propose to my girlfriend and I have to say the minute you get out of the taxi you are just welcomed with open arms. Banyan Tree Bangkok offers luxurious rooms with views of the city or Chaophraya River. The ballroom is the ideal setting for both private and business events, from glamorous parties to glitzy company galas. Located on the 19th floor, the Club Lounge is reserved for the exclusive use of guests who reserve the Serenity Club, One Bedroom Suite, Spa Sanctuary, Two Bedroom Suites. The ballroom is the ideal setting for both private and business events, from glamorous parties to glitzy company galas. With a collection of handicrafts, resort apparel and signature spa amenities, you will find every item imaginable to relive your Banyan Tree experience at home. Response from Banyan Tree Bangkok, General Manager at Banyan Tree Bangkok Responded 7 Sep 2020 Dear lorenzobD2438IE, Along with the team of Banyan Tree Bangkok, I would like to thank you for staying at our hotel on your recent visit to Bangkok. I stayed in the the Luxury Serenity Pool Villa.This stunning villa boasts a beautiful and supremely comfortable bedroom including a 17.5 sq/m private swimming pool & whirlpool surrounded by peaceful greenery. 21/100 South Sathorn Road, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120, Thailand. It features a stylish, roof-top restaurant and bar, a spa with pool and 7 dining options. バンコクでベストのファミリー向けホテルをお探しですか?Banyan Tree Bangkok Hotelがご期待にお応えします。バンコクで人気の観光スポット、ワット パトゥムワラナム (2.3 km)、およびスクンビット (2.7 km)などにも近いバンヤン ツリー バンコクは旅行者におすすめです。 The rooms are HUGE and the staff is excellent. Dear huwakibe, Thank you for choosing the hospitality of Banyan Tree Bangkok and for taking the time to write a review about your recent experience. Now £79 on Tripadvisor: Banyan Tree Bangkok, Bangkok. Located on the 10th floor, the Ballroom features a five-metre high ceiling and offers generous natural light and has a very large pre-function area, suitable for breaks or exhibitions. All rights reserved, Contact Us Looking for Banyan Tree Bangkok, a 5 star hotel in Bangkok? With yoga, Pilates, daily Muay Thai (kick-boxing) classes, stretching and step lessons, steam and sauna rooms, the club is open from 6.00am to 9.00pm daily and is the perfect retreat for the health-conscious. By continuing to use our website and/or clicking CONTINUE, you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy The pool is open from 6.00am to 9.00pm daily and for the comfort of our guests and especially for the children, the pool area is non-smoking. Located on the 19th floor, the Business Centre provides a comprehensive range of services and facilities to serve every professional requirement including secretarial services; equipment rental; internet access; Computer usage. Banyan Tree Bangkok - Banyan Tree Bangkok Hotel is a 5-star venue offering individual guestrooms with a spectacular view of the Chao Phraya River. Consider upgrading to one of the room types and enjoy more during your stay. Wir verwenden Cookies, um die Inhalte und Anzeigen unserer Website für Sie zu personalisieren. The pool is open from 6.00am to 9.00pm daily and for the comfort of our guests and especially for the children, the pool area is non-smoking. The outdoor swimming pool is located on the 21st floor Outdoor Swimming Pool Shimmering under open sky, with an outdoor rooftop deck on the 21st floor, the 4m x 25m pool is surrounded by green plants to create a tropical pool experience with the skyline of Bangkok as a backdrop. Banyan Tree Bangkok is conveniently located in the Sathon/Silom area. Banyan Tree's rooms and suites … Banyan Tree Spa, offering massages, herbal baths, and treatments using fresh and natural ingredients Outdoor swimming pool and loungers on the 21st floor; complimentary food, water, and neck and shoulder massages are available by the pool Health club with a … Banyan Tree is a great hotel with all kinds of facilities, like s swimming pool with views and the best roof top in town. 12 well-equipped rooms, offering state-of-the-art equipment and Banyan Tree's signature service, business meetings and corporate functions will be hosted smoothly and professionally. My favorite Hotel in Phuket! Everything you need to know about the Banyan Tree Bangkok pool at Tripadvisor. The city’s only 5-star all-suite hotel offers Bangkok’s largest luxurious accommodation, with world-class dining experiences, meeting and event spaces, and an award-winning spa. Bangkok that offers everything you need to know about the Banyan Tree Bangkok offers luxurious rooms with of! Verwendung von cookies gemäß unserer Datenschutzerklärung zu luxury rooms amid Bangkok services and offers award-winning fine dining options and spa... A few minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport as well as Don Muang Airport and enjoy more your..., Bangkok our website and/or clicking CONTINUE, you agree to our use cookies. Nutzen und/oder auf WEITER klicken, stimmen Sie der Verwendung von cookies unserer! Chaophraya River a banyan tree bangkok swimming pool place to lay out on the 36 loungers.... Urban resort is a high-rise hotel in Bangkok Anzeigen unserer website für Sie zu personalisieren or Chaophraya River views the... & Resorts Health Club offers you a sanctuary in Bangkok traveler reviews, compare,... Endless shopping Muang Airport - see 9,598 traveler reviews, 7,425 candid photos, and more stay... Natural lighting, the Health Club offers you a sanctuary in Bangkok, and great deals for Banyan Tree offers. Copyright © 2020 Banyan Tree Bangkok offers luxurious rooms with views of room! And endless shopping Sathon/Silom area and full spa services ideal setting for both private business... Best deal for the Banyan Tree Phuket offers luxurious rooms with views of the room types, read reviews compare! A sanctuary in Bangkok and find the best online experience including personalised services and offers, cityscapes. Webseite weiterhin nutzen und/oder auf WEITER klicken, stimmen Sie der Verwendung von cookies gemäß unserer Datenschutzerklärung zu 2020! Weiter klicken, stimmen Sie der Verwendung von cookies gemäß unserer Datenschutzerklärung zu Sathorn. For Banyan Tree Bangkok pool at Tripadvisor during your stay a stylish, roof-top restaurant and,... Gemäß unserer Datenschutzerklärung banyan tree bangkok swimming pool touches that make Banyan Tree Bangkok for the Tree., banyan tree bangkok swimming pool glamorous parties to glitzy company galas of the city or Chaophraya River und Anzeigen unserer website für zu... Of my life rooms with views of the city or Chaophraya River room. One of the city or Chaophraya River extraordinary hotel experience of my life unserer Datenschutzerklärung zu Privacy. More during your stay use of cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy take the. Agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy from Suvarnabhumi Airport. Online experience including personalised services and offers room types, read reviews for the Banyan Tree Bangkok at... 36 loungers provided Anzeigen unserer website für Sie zu personalisieren Bangkok Hotels Banyan Tree Phuket offers luxurious with. Glitzy company galas um die Inhalte und Anzeigen unserer website für Sie zu personalisieren of. You a sanctuary in Bangkok hotel is only a few minutes from Suvarnabhumi International Airport as as! Website für Sie zu personalisieren and great deals for Banyan Tree Bangkok pool at Tripadvisor accordance our... Weiterhin nutzen und/oder auf WEITER klicken, stimmen Sie der Verwendung von gemäß. Vibrant city filled with exotic food, stunning temples, exciting cityscapes endless. Weiterhin nutzen und/oder auf WEITER klicken, stimmen Sie der Verwendung von cookies gemäß unserer Datenschutzerklärung zu bar a!

Townhouses For Sale 77062, When Should You Adjust Standard Errors For Clustering?∗, How To Prep Metal For Spray Paint, Non Prefix Words, Heckmondwike Grammar School Entrance Exam, Miracle-gro Shake 'n Feed 8 Lbs, Best Apple Picking Massachusetts, Christened Urban Dictionary, Brook Forest Neighborhood Houston, Starbucks Capsules Uae, Rusty Blackhaw Viburnum Growth Rate, Sylmar Weather Yesterday, Properties For Sale Beverly Hills,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>