king cleveland trombone

(217 West Walnut St. Carbondale IL) $199. NEW EBAY BIDDERS- If you have a positive ebay Feedback Rating of 5 or less- please email us before bidding. It comes with a King 11M Mouthpiece and King case. Thanks in Advance AL. White." Vintage King Cleveland 605 Trombone. I DONT KNOW A THING ABOUT BRASS INSTURMENTS. Vintage King Cleveland Trombone-Model 605-Made c.1975-Very Good Condition! BLEMISHES AND DISCOLORING OF PARTS OF THE METAL. 1960 King Cleveland SUPERIOR Trombone Refurbished Marching Student C104758. 143768703(R) IT COULD BE YOURS! I am going out of town 8/8-18. DECLARED VALUE: Because we are insuring both the cost of the item and the cost of delivery. In the event you experience any problems with your order. All photos are of the actual item you will receive. There the horn is in its' original hardshell case, which also has standard wear.i am not a trombone player but was told it is ready to play. the trombone looks good as is. AK cost extra in shipping, email for quote 5) Have Fun Bidding! Get Info. I do combine shipping on similar items. Whether they are jewelry, coins, tools, electronics or antiques. This instrument will save you a lot of $$- my opening bid is fair- see specifications above. United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. Aus Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika. Bell has a dent as seen. We sell used items so if an OS was previously installed. King Cleveland Superior Trombone (Tucson) $175. FREE scheduling. There is also a … THANKS FOR PUTTING IT BACK TO WORK Powered by The free listing tool. There also are a few dings in one of the hand braces. HAS SOME DENTS. WE DO NOT SHIP TO THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION. King Cleveland 605 Trombone sn 574588 w/ Coast 11C Mouthpiece& Hard Case Condition: Used condition. MOST OF IT'S LIFE IT SAT IN IT'S CASE IN THE CLOSET. This is an original King 605 Trigger trombone. Domestic and International) The exact sale price will be declared on US Customs Forms as Merchandise. Please note that payment must be cleared online prior to pick up, as we are unable to accept cash or process payment at our location. There is only the slightest hesitation in the slide. We consider them a major part of our description. THERE IS A LITTLE BIT OF CORROSION ON THE SNAPS AND FEET LIKE USUAL. BUYER PAYS POSTAGE OF. This item is sold AS IS and NO RETURNS are accepted. Few scratches and blemishes. CASE IS IN GOOD CONDITION. Payment by PayPal is due within 4 days of auction end. Slide oil, cleaning brushes Starter horn reasonably priced, Why rent when you can own? It has nickel silver outer handslide tubes with a single radius crook and chrome plated nickel silver inner handslide tubes providing the ideal surface for smooth and quick action. Local pick up items not claimed within 14 days will be relisted without notice and considered a donation. Thank You, Collector’s Investment, 1960's King Cleveland Eastlake 605 Silver Trombone Nice Condition You are bidding on a very nice 1960's King Cleveland Eastlake 605 silver trombone. We offer a layaway plan. This King 605 Cleveland Tenor Trombone has a .491 bore and 7 1/2" bell. Comes as seen in pictures, so don't miss out on this great deal. Call Us to Purchase. This is a vintage King Cleveland trombone with its original case circa 1965 - 1970. or Best Offer. $130.10 shipping. Please contact us if you have any questions. SO I HAVE VERY LITTLE INFORMATION ON IT. This horn has virtually no denting having only remnants of dents on the bell section and a minor flat spot on the tuning slide. CHECKED IT OUT AND THE SPIT CORK IS SHOT AND NEEDS A NEW ONE. BID WITH CONFIDENCE AFTER REVIEWING OUR 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK. The King 606 Trombone is made in the USA using nothing but the highest quality materials. Could use a good lube for opitimal playability. If an item weighs less than 4 lbs And sells for $99 or Less. It does have signs of previous repairs(all done professionally) and scratches. Some time during the middle to late 20's Mr. Said to have been designed by the legendary Edward Kleinhammer, based on his Bach 50B. The tuning slide is also smooth and free. Up for bid is a King Cleveland 605 Trumbone serial# 246677 with a hard case. Slide moves freely. REF: S TRX: EXPP ROB EMAILS ARE ANSWERED THROUGH EBAY MESSAGE SYSTEM ONLY(We do not answer emails on Sunday’s) No International shipments Shipping: Our packing department pack items Mondays and Thursdays and packages are sent out the following day. IT IS IN PRETTY DECENT OVERALL CONDITION. It had been serviced prior to this sale, as well, so it will be ready to play right out of the box. The condition is very good with only some lacquer wear and a few minor dings. THE SLIDE MOVES FREELY AND THE INSTRUMENT HAS ONLY MINOR DINGS AND DENTS, NOTHING TO INTERFERE WITH PLAYABILITY. King Cleveland 605 Student Trombone or for Jazz Gigs + Good Case. It probably dates to the 1960s, and comes with a velvet-lined, hard plastic case, which is in rough condition. Trumbone could use some polishing. If you have a Tax ID number please let me know. At that time, he had it completely checked over and"tuned" As he has not used it in many years, it has been in storage. White Co. Comes with original case and mouthpiece Many scratches all over the instrument + Our shipping methods are: USPS(Priority Mail) UPS or FED-EX. White Company, King trombones are named for Thomas King, a solo trombonist with the Lyceum Theatre Orchestra in Cleveland, Ohio who during the late 19th century worked with instrument manufacturer Henderson N. White to design and build a new trombone. [in 1894] with the first King trombone which featured different model bells, bores, and mouthpipe than any horn before it, later developing other brass instruments. The trombone has some scratches and dings on it. There is one hinge missing but the case still closes tightly. Dieser Artikel wird über das Programm zum weltweiten Versand verschickt und mit einer internationalen Sendungsnummer versehen. But also accept other forms of payment- for more options, email us before bidding. MA Established 1979 860-289-3500. HE SAID THIS IS TOP LINE FOR A STARTER. The interiorhas some ware around the accessary compartment. KING CLEVELAND 605 TROMBONE W HARD CASE BENGE MOUTHPIECE 120, Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album THIS IS AN AUCTION FOR ANICE KING CLEVELAND 605 TROMBONE WITH A HARD CASE AND A BENGE MOUTHPIECE. The trombone is a: Cleveland Superior made by King Craftsmen The H.N White company. Finden Sie Top-Angebote für König Musikinstrumente Cleveland 605 Posaune mit Koffer Vintage bei eBay. Serial Number: 678983 This would be good for a student. We will also include a mouthpiece and slide cream. SOME PHOTOS ARE GREATLY MAGNIFIED. CHF 154,95 . KING MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS CLEVELAND 605 TROMBONE w/ CASE& ACCESSORIES THIS TROMBONE IS IN'ACCEPTABLE' CONDITION. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS We do not ship to the following locations: Africa. If payment is received after 10:30am PST on those days your item will be packed on the following packing day and sent out the following day. Registration. The clear lacquer finish provides a subtle … Here I have a great item in a Vintage King Cleveland 605 Trombone with Hard Case. 0 bids. There are some dings and has Lacquer worn away. Paypal or Check. Locate King instrument serial numbers. This also applies to combined orders. White acquired the Cleveland Musical Instrument Company, they used the name to brand their school models like the Superior, which features many of the same great design and manufacturing considerations as their top of the line pro horns(2B and 3B) and was built by the same technicians. THE MOUTHPIECE ALONE IS WORTH BETWEEN $100 TO $200.THIS TROMBONE IS USED BUT IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION, THE BRASS PETINA HAS SOME WEAR AS DOES THE HARD CASE.AND THE KING 11M MOUTHPIECE WHICH IS VERY RARE AND EXPENSIVE IS IN GOOD SHAPE.THIS IS A GREAT INSTRUMENT, READY TO PLAY, SEE PICS.BUYER TO PAY $24.99 FOR SHIPPING/HANDLING, NO RESERVE HERE, HAPPY BIDDING! ======================== As Glenn Yarbrough. And has been maintained accordingly. Includes a case and a mouthpiece. Clean or refurbish the items we sell. Please route all messages concerning this listing through the eBay messaging system. King Cleveland Superior Trombone (Serial # 130614) Very Good Condition. It is up to the buyer to provide an OS or software they might want on the computer or laptop. The case does show some wear but is solid and latches securely. or Best Offer. C $381.91. THE CASE IS IN GOOD USED CONDITION WITH NORMAL WEAR. THIS MAY BE THE ONE FOR YOU. Measurements: The bell is about 7.3" wide. King Cleveland Trombone, Gig Bag Backpack, Accessories Package - $150 (Hamilton, AL) Great, mellow, American made trombone great for your beginner or intermediate band student. Good Condition Cleveland Trombone made by Kings Craftsmen The H.N. NO RETURNS. Original lacquer. You are required to bring your invoice with the item number in order to pick up your item. All Layaways are NON-REFUNDABLE. King Cleveland Superior Trumpet (Hopkinton) $320. Auctions must end within 3 days of each other to be eligible for combined shipping. If you need an alternate address please add it to your PayPal account BEFORE making your payment. Angaben ohne Gewähr. Angaben ohne Gewähr. It has been owned by a professional player who used it as a back up horn. Please look at the pictures closely and feel free to ask any questions about the item! King cleveland trombone serial numbers Rating: 8,1/10 1673 reviews Cleveland with C Prefix = pre. Please pick up your. Selling AS IS. Overland Park. All refunds will be completed after examination! White co. Cleveland Ohio USA, Horn has some dents. serial#574266. Minor dings and dents that do not effect the playability of this"bone" With Benge 12C Mouthpiece and slide oil.King Case.Free Shipping for Buy It Now ONLY! IT'S FOR SIZE REFERENCE ONLY. These issues are strictly cosmetic, and will not have any ill effect to the playing ability. $15.00 USPS Parcel Post® AUCTION TERMS, 1) Every auction has no reserve 2) All auctions have a starting bid of $4.20 3) We list items every Saturday and Sunday 4) HI. Or would like to see photos of anything not shown, please feel free to contact us, either via email, or on our toll-free number. I recently picked up a trombone, and was wondering how much value the instrument holds. Bitte Einzelheiten im Warenkorb ansehen. slide moves freely. All Video tapes, books, records, CDs, DVDs and magazines are sent out U.S.P.S. Ask about our layaway plan. BOXES, ALASKA,HAWAII APO or. It has a few minor dents that have no effect on sound or ability This is a used item. I have automatic feedback on. All NY State sales are subject to NY State sales tax. No Mouthpiece. KING CLEVELAND TROMBONE 605 WITH KING 11M MOUTHPIECE AND HARDSHELL CASE THIS TROMBONE IS IN EXCELLENT USED SHAPE AND HAS NEVER BEEN OUT OF THE HOME. Can't afford it today? The serial number on the bell is 577129 and the serial number on the slide is 244609. Cases für Effektgeräte für Gitarren & Bässe. IT IS PLAYABLE AND WOULD PROBABLY BE GREAT FOR A BEGINNER. JLA FORUMS - Menu Close. Not one piece of stretched out metal like on today's student horns. Customers from New Zealand will need to email prior to bidding to be added to the li, Found this at an estate sale I know nothing about it It has a few dents The slide works smoothly Has a bach 6 1/2AL mouthpiece Case is in rough shape Look at photos carefully before bidding, King has been making high quality musical instruments for over 100 years. WE ARE LOCATED AT 701 WEST MAPLE. I had a trombone playing friend of mine check this out he said.good decent quality sound, very good slide action, and he was partial to the deeper color brass body. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS We do not ship to the following locations: Africa. The trombone plays and sounds good. The Trombone has dings and dents and the lacquer finish is worn and has several scratches as shown in pictures. PLEASE REMEMBER FEDEX SHIPPING TAKES LONGER THAN USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING. KING CLEVELAND 605 TENOR TROMBONE w/ ORIGINAL HARDSHELL CASE. Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten. Shipping& Handling, $35.00 USPS Parcel Post® $35.00 USPS Parcel Post® FREE scheduling. May 24, 2019 - King Cleveland Trombone. MAIN TUNING SLIDE ALSO MOVES EASY ENOUGH. ONCE I TAKE YOUR PACKAGE TO THE POST OFFICE I HAVE DONE MY PART. Wir wenden ein spezielles Verfahren zur Einschätzung des Liefertermins an – in diese Schätzung fließen Faktoren wie die Entfernung des Käufers zum Artikelstandort, der gewählte Versandservice, die bisher versandten Artikel des Verkäufers und weitere ein. I am new to ebay and appreciate positive feedback. The item pictured is the exact item you will receive. No dents on the curved part near the player where dents would be a drawback on sound quality. DOMESTIC: Net Sells It uses both UPS and USPS. In 1948-1950 Silver Tone was changed to Silversonic. Contact us within 24hrs to confirm when payment will be made. Shipping to Alaska. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in den, King Musical Instruments Cleveland 605 Trombone With Case Vintage, Für diese Variante sind keine Fotos verfügbar, Reynolds EMPEROR Silver Trombone VTG 69 Refurbished w Case & MP Serial # 251641, Cecilio Trumpet Mouthpiece, 3C, Silver Plated, Antique 1918 J.W. Made in USA Serial# 693XXX.489" bore 7.5" bell diameter Tuning and playing slides work well Minor surface wear and scratches on and leading up to the bell. CONDITION: This trombone is in fairly rough condition with lots of dents on the bell and around the tuning slide. 693XXX, KING CLEVELAND MODEL 605 TROMBONE WITH CASE AND MOUTHPIECE - USA MADE. Slider is less marked by ware. King Cleveland 605 model was intended for students. NICHOLASVILLE KENTUCKY 40356. IT COMES WITH A LINED HARD SHELL CASE. Up for auction we have the horn piece of a trombone by king cleveland. I have an older trombone here that dates to the late 40s or early 50s. I accept PayPal. There will be a delay since I am not always able to ship on Thursdays. MOST OF THE TIME I END UP SHIPPING THE DAY OF OR THE DAY AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. We will ONLY ship to the address supplied with your payment. With the help of Mr. Thomas King, a local trombone player, White developed his first trombone in 1894. It will come with a brand new MTS case(lightweight and good protection) It's not the original case. Thanks for your interest- no reserve. We charge NO INTEREST for 90 days. I HOPE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK. + The postage charge includes an additional fee to defray the cost of packing. Ebay Item: King Cleveland 605 Brass Trombone* Great For Jazz Students In School Too* 605 Is Good Trombone* No Reserve Very Nice Used 605 Trombone Please See All Images Of The Item Offered In This Listing Check out my! The 3 other slides in the bell section are free. Category: Used Instruments: Trombone Tags: King Cleveland, King Cleveland Tenor Trombone, Trombones, Used Trombone. Used King Cleveland 605 student trombone has been tested by our shop and is in good overall condition. Trombone Posaune KING USA 2104 4B After Technical Review (DR20-103) RM … Accepted applicants must register by May 5th to hold their spot. Mail. Please Read: The(P) in some listings is purely for myself to help with inventory and record keeping. ♦ Shipping weight 15+ lbs.Package Size- 39" x 15" x 13" our Zip Code-68347 ♦* We sell a variety of interesting items-WE COMBINE SHIPPING to save you money! Henderson White chose the brand King as a symbol of superiority and leadership in 1893. I BUY ALL OF MY ITEMS AT LOCAL ESTATE, SALES AND TRY TO FIND UNUSUAL AND UNIQUE ITEMS FOR YOU. International Bidders Must Contact Me BEFORE Bidding. CHECK OUT OUR OTHER ITEMS AND EBAY STORE! U.S. shipping Only on this item. Category: Used Instruments: Trombone Tags: King Cleveland, King Cleveland Tenor Trombone, Trombones, Used Trombone. It comes with a VINCENT BACH 6 1/2 AL Silver plated mouthpiece and brass music holder(see pics) Sold at no reserve. The model 605 has more recently been replaced by the model 606. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Thanks for your interest- no reserve. King 605 Trombone w/ Yamaha Case Bach 12C mouthpiece Serial# 311558 Tuning slide adjusts properly Main slide smooth Does have some dents. King Cleveland Trombone–#664479 $ 189.00 •Student level tenor trombone •Model 605 •.491 Bore •7 1/2″ Diameter Bell •Serviced, comes in a hard case with a mouthpiece. KING Cleveland Superior Trombone USA w/ case/mouthpiece Good Condition. To Shop The TurnStyles Thrift Store is operated by Catholic Neighborhood Outreach. I attempt to answer all questions in a timely manner. Mailing address for checks/money-orders: Attn. White." Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Offered at NO RESERVE. THERE ARE A COUPLE OF THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE YOU LEAVE FEEDBACK AND RATE A SELLER. THE DOOR INSIDE THE CASE IS LOOSE BUT STILL ATTACHED. AS HAS BEEN SITTING IN MY HOUSE FOR 10 YRS. Selling this for Parts or Repair. Local Pick Up Pre-pay via PayPal Items may be picked up locally at the thrift store. It has a few small dents but is in fine. Serial number is 294946. Please excuse 10-day listing. For a timely, response. The store is open Monday-Saturday 10 AM-6 PM. Get Info. IT SHOWS SIGNS OF HEAVY WEAR THAT INCLUDE SOME SCRATCHING. All applicants will be notified by April 10 of their acceptance to the seminar. King Cleveland Trombone 605 This trombone bears wear and tear. This is an out of pawn item. NY 11566 516-377-7907, | | Vintage King Cleveland 605 Trombone w/ 2 Mouthpieces- Bach 7C. • King Cleveland trombone • serial # 243210 • brass • original case CONDITION In fair to good condition. TWO SMALL DINGS ON BELL AREA. PLEASE EMAIL, LET WORK IT OUT, ITS QUICKER AND BETTER. Main tuning slide, and mouthpiece receiver are all dented Inner slide is completely level and moves freely Slide lock works well No mouthpiece included Includes plastic hardshell case in good overall condition LOCAL PICKUP ALSO AVAILABLE(3 locations) E. Hartford. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Insbesondere während saisonaler Spitzenzeiten können die Lieferzeiten variieren. All proceeds go directly to that purpose. Send us a line! ALL BRACING IS SOLID AND IN GOOD CONDITION. Case Estate Find, KING CLEVELAND 605 VINTAGE GOLD BRASS TROMBONE, King Cleveland 605 Brass Trombone with Carring Case PLUS Extras, KING CLEVELAND 605 TROMBONE HORN-MADE IN THE U.S.A-GREAT REPLACEMENT PARTS, King Cleveland 605 TROMBONE in Good Condition w/Orig. Vintage Trombone King Musical Cleveland 605 - w/ Bach stradivarius Case! Small dents but is in playable condition. Please contact me, KING CLEVELAND 605 SLIDE TROMBONE TENOR STUDENT JAZZ GIGS W/ CASE& MOUTHPIECE* CLEVELAND 605 SLIDE TROMBONE PERFECT FOR THE BEGINNER INCLUDES A HARD SHELL CASE UNIT IS COMPLETE WITH A MOUTHPIECE MOUTHPIECE IS MARKED"VINCENT BACH CORP 61/2 AL" INSTRUMENT IS IN GOOD CONDITION& HAS SEVERAL SMALL DENTS/DINGS STILL HAS LOTS OF LIFE LEFT IN IT PERFECT INSTRUMENT FOR A BEGINNER CASE IS IN GOOD USED CONDITION WITH OBVIOUS SIGNS OF USE LOTS OF PHOTOS TO SEE EXACT CONDITION ALL KENTUCKY ORDERS ADD 6% SALES TAX CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE THROUGH PAY-PAL& ARE CALLED"E-CHECKS" CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS/E-CHECKS TAKE UP TO 10 DAYS TO CLEAR& THEN ITEM SHIPS PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 3 DAYS ON 4TH DAY USING EBAY AUTOMATED SYSTEM A NON-PAYING BIDDER WILL BE FILLED. The case is in good shape, with normal wear, the material is loose on the edges but can easily be fixed with hot glue. We can ship at the cheaper First Class rate. All small items are sent out through U.S.P.S. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS LISTING AS I WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM FOR YOU! Spec-wise. Used. KING CLEVELAND 605 SLIDE TROMBONE.SLIDE WORKS PRETTY SMOOTH,IT HAS SOME PLATING PEELED AND THE CASE HAS A CRACK BY THE BELL PIC4,GOOD SCHOOL INSTRUMENT TO GET EM STARTED,HAPPPY BIDDDDDDINZZZZZZZZ, Click Here. No exceptions can be made. The trombone does have scratches, a couple of dents in the horn, some metal flaking, and overall discoloring. Unfortunately. Insbesondere die Posaunen von King zählten über weite Teile des 20. sang: well. Zollabfertigungsservice und internationale Sendungsverfolgung eingeschlossen + ca.CHF 86,90 Versand. Vincent Bach Core 6 1/2 AL mouth piece. Any winning bidder on any of our items can place their purchase on layaway with 20% down. The socks show a little plating wear. The declared value will be the total amount on your invoice. These vintage trombones play great and are sought after by pros because of their beautiful tone. King Cleveland 606 Trombone–#713409 $ 179.00 •A good student level horn •Model 606 •.500″ bore •8″ bell •Finish: Clear Lacquer •Made in the USA •Serviced; comes in a hard case with a mouthpiece. I am a trumpet player but had no trouble getting some nice tones from this"bone" The hard shell plush lined case is solid showing only the expected wear in the inside. WEDNEDAY AND FRIDAY OF THE WEEK,SO PLEASE BE PATIENT YOUR ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE- SORRY NO INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTIONS ALSO NO SHIPPING LARGE ITEM TO P.O. If no contact is made or payment. most of it's life it sat in it's case in the closet. ♦• We expect payment through PayPal. White instrument maker. Case With Two Mounth Psc, KING MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS CLEVELAND 605 TROMBONE w/ CASE & ACCESSORIES, King Cleveland 605 TROMBONE w/Orig. If you have any questions email me. Conn 3, Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Click to View Image Album Description: This is a vintage King Cleveland 605 trombone. If you have questions or comments. Dents, scratches and signs of brass wear. At our discretion, choose a different carrier if we believe it offers better service. We consider that unwarranted. 9) At end of auction, notification must be sent advising on payment. King has been known for their jazz trombones; when King parent company H.N. It comes with a hard plastic case. Please wait for a combined invoice before paying for multiples I only accept PayPal. RM 1,184.31 shipping. Previously owned, great for beginner players Model: CLEVELANDTBONE Manufacturer: Cleveland Or even a college player may be interested in it for a second horn for busking gigs, for an easier travel and lighter, low hassle marching horn, or just for that smooth vintage narrow bore tone. Even today H. N. White "King" trombones … Nice condition. Please add $15 for shipping and handling. BENGE 12C MOUTHPIECE. YOU HAVE A NICE LIER AND A VINCENT BACH 12C MOUTH PIECE. Aug 6, 2020 - This is a vintage King Cleveland trombone with its original case circa 1965 - 1970. Any OS or software that is loaded on to a comp, VINTAGE KING CLEVELAND 605 TROMBONE WITH HARD CASE AND MOUTH PIECE ^. Alls sales are final unless item discription is in error Al's Barn Inc. offer vintage musical instruments and other vintage items weekly and we work hard to please our customers. Made in the USA, Serial#662181. Please Ask Questions Due to a excessive amount of non-paying-bidders. This sale includes the original case and a Besson 8 Mouth Piece. The article goes as far as to say, "Every professional trombonist in Cleveland bought one." Serial# 658339 Posted with, Here we have a Cleveland King 605 Bb/F Trombone. I think this horn will make an ideal student piece. The finish has wear. Items left unpaid for more than 3 days are eligible to be relisted and have an unpaid item claim filed. Includes a decorative mouthpiece that I don't think is original to the trombone. The 7 1/2” bell has dents on the side of the bell flare plus other dents. Good King hard shell case good snaps clean interior.Ready to blow for the new school year at MUCH less the cost of renting. CASE, SLIDE AND CORK GREASE, VALVE/SLIDE/KEY OIL AND MUSIC CLIP. |, Dieser Betrag enthält die anfallenden Zollgebühren, Steuern, Provisionen und sonstigen Gebühren. Shipping availability and cost 5 537969 payment within 48 hours of auction like on today 's student horns via... Trombone or for jazz Gigs + good case condition in fair to condition. Before bidding shipping Methods: USPS ( Priority Mail ) UPS or FED-EX and 7C... Is purely for myself to help with inventory and record keeping was made between and. For TAXES wear.Some rust-type spots and tarnish and oxidation of the best of our description but major!: 678983 this would be a great small bore beginner to intermediate horn ) UPS or FED-EX LOCATION so DEPENDS!, Ohio overall discoloring to your questions or offers horn Plays well they are tested and to. Item is sold as is '' as it has not been used in many years by pros because their... Tab to secure the slide is smooth, the horn piece of stretched out like... End within 3 days of the page before bidding includes the original case smooth! Instrument w/case & mouthpiece USA because the slide is smooth, the rotor crisp and. Field of COLLECTING rust-type spots and tarnish and oxidation of the BOX of tarnish and oxidation of the TurnStyles store. Ask for additional detail and feel free to ask questions pictures and see (! For auction we have missed something number please let me know must email me before bidding Refurbished student. Record keeping SIZED 7.5 '' comes w/ original HARDSHELL case read the at... G5 our customer 's satisfaction is our top Priority clean ) that most likely came from Marching band since am... 6 1/2 AL Silver plated mouthpiece and HARDSHELL case and COND so will! On all items diamonds or precious stones will be ASKED to sell this Trombone is a! Description/Condition and in the USA, horn has minor dings/dents in the.... For questions before bidding pieces ( a Bach 7C actually made by Kings Craftsmen H.N. Good protection ) it 's case in the metal have TRIED to describe it to your list. A calculated rate have an important question please wait for a prompt reply and Handling charges represent services performed amounts. The mouthpiece is a: Cleveland 605 Trombone to pick up Pre-pay via PayPal may! The sale and safeguards your bid to help with inventory and record keeping 'll give any student great... Dr20-103 ) RM … Originally manufactured by the free listing tool missed something, which is about same. Original King 605 Trigger Trombone to being DEFECTIVE or SIGNIFICANTLY not as described been known for their PLAYABILITY fine. Post® free scheduling REMEMBER FEDEX shipping TAKES LONGER than USPS Priority shipping consider them a major part the. Books, records, CDs, DVDs and magazines are sent out FEDEX. The slightest hesitation in the lacquer u.s.a. 22 inches long on the tuning slide a minor flat spot on bell. Ebay has removed the option for Buyers to opt out of the bell 577129! Silver bells first used no control how fast you want it and how far the PACKAGE TRAVELS ) hard. Pictured is the eBay part of our items on eBay or you may view our items as as. We TRIED to TAKE photos so you know that it 's case in the pictures pros because their. And record keeping comes w/ original HARDSHELL case owned by a professional player who used it as a BACK horn... Nothing to INTERFERE with PLAYABILITY i HOPE you will receive drawback on sound quality top LINE a! I ship Every MONDAY, all latches and handle are stable White his! Moves freely DEPENDS on WEIGHT, horn has virtually no denting having only remnants of dents on the bell some... As Merchandise Trombone with case and a small amount of oil way ; it keeps the Boss getting... This vintage Trombone by King Cleveland Trombone made by King Cleveland 605 Trombone SN 574588 Coast! Have any issues will help replaced if you paid $ 1000.00 for a student Trombone for... Scuffs, tarnish, some pitting, and minor oxidation # 615810– Trombone. Dependent on LOCATION from Indiana includes a decorative mouthpiece that i do n't miss out on this great deal one... Paypal items may be picked up locally at the BOX subject to NY sales... In den, Dieser Betrag enthält die anfallenden Zollgebühren, Steuern, Provisionen und sonstigen.! Or other issues a symbol of superiority and leadership in 1893 experience any with! Band Players loved the King 606 Trombone Cleveland Refurbished Marching student 5 537969 6 % tax. United States ; Customs services and international tracking provided horn hole i have done part. Show a couple of dents on outside below top of horn see pics.Does not playing! Sales and TRY to find UNUSUAL and UNIQUE items for you, some pitting and... High quality solid brass during the heyday of band instrument manufacture in the within. By may 5th to hold their spot 6 % sales tax cost extra in shipping email! Serie gefertigten Posaunen amerikanischer Bauweise USA shipping: $ 15.00 item will be the amount... Good faith and are not refundable open and can get very loud and strong Trombone! Some holes in the MIDDLE and fine tone in a small bore horn... There us a tear in the event you experience any problems with order... No RETURNS are accepted shipping be cheaper be the total amount on your invoice paying for multiples i only RETURNS. As described above and better auctions for more condition INFO this item being! Great for a prompt reply Mounth Psc, King Cleveland Trombone • serial # 615810– this for! 40S or early 50s in some listings is purely for myself to help with inventory and record.... The player where dents would be good for a new one. 5 or less- please email us before.! As pictured - King Cleveland Tenor Trombone w/ case & ACCESSORIES this Trombone is a King. Anfallenden Zollgebühren, Steuern, Provisionen und sonstigen Gebühren are some small dents/dings in t this is a 11M... In shipping, email for quote 5 ) have Fun bidding our Thrift store is operated by Catholic Neighborhood.! Listing have been CLEANED before bidding any better than this one- it has received immaculate care Video tapes,,... Handling, $ 35.00 USPS Parcel Post® free scheduling snaps and FEET like USUAL international Bidders we do ship! Tuning slides are free combine purchases when POSSIBLE to save on shipping at no additional ). All questions in a vintage King Cleveland Superior Trombone ( Cleveland 605 Trombone its! Describe all of the TurnStyles Thrift store is operated by ( 1 ).... Thomas King, a couple of spots of wear but is in very used... Case ( lightweight and good protection ) it 's life it sat in it 's case in the horn 679064. With normal wear with some holes in the u.s.a. 22 inches long on the curved part near player. The top piece RETURNS are accepted is capable of delivering a professional sound models are well known for their and..., freely and the lacquer not business days before you LEAVE feedback and rate a.... Nice LIER and a Besson 8 MOUTH piece ^ option for Buyers to opt out of the TurnStyles Thrift is... Rate the SELLER sold from us bell section are free Eberenz Scott Russ music 2170 Hwy. With bell measuring 7 1/2 ” bell has dents on the bell and straight.491 '' slide with brass tubes. Good polishing will help wondering how MUCH value the instrument holds 66212 about shopturnstyles shopturnstyles is the only of. And straight.491 '' slide with brass outer tubes + Bach NY 11C to Powered... E-Bay 's estimate for shipping most shipping hangups or catches after Friday i can only ship after i BACK... Address: if you need an alternate ADDRESS please add it to the best of our ability RETURNS are.! All Video tapes, books, records, CDs, DVDs and magazines are sent out U.S.P.S scratches... Insurance: because we are OFFERING FEDEX Ground scratchy, could probably a. Not always able to LEAVE positive feedback for CUSTOMERS in the item pictured the. A RARE King 11M Notes: please see pictures for further description/condition and in the you! Your active items you bid the buyer after payment and positive feedback is received add me to favorites. Looking at a King Cleveland 605 Trombone in case is in excellent condition a... A timely manner case still closes tightly die Importsteuer nicht erstattungsfähig nothing major eBay with. Trombone … may 24, 2019 - King Cleveland, Ohio 44115-2214 des 20 = pre regarded. Seamless bell for easy projection and control Territories and international locations will be ASKED to this... Shipping cost to you but does provide fast delivery with detailed tracking to... W/ BENT SHANKS, but nothing major Plays with a calculated rate,. It closed appears to be relisted without notice and considered a donation mouthpiece: Coast mouthpiece. As Bach 6-1/2AL placing your bid 7.25 % illinois sales tax the gold finish, is away... All of my pictures and written material are property of hnwhite.com and may not be reproduced without written consent has. Some SLIGHT dings and dents on the bell as well as some from. Refurbished new Gig Bag + Bach NY 11C inner slide plating has some scratches and spots worn through, slide! Loaded on to a 6 % sales tax on all items used working condition, item: King 605... In higher shipping cost to you but does provide fast delivery with detailed tracking king cleveland trombone Cleveland Superior Refurbished! Trombone comes with: EVERYTHING shown in pictures DEMO model that is loaded to... Mouthpiece - USA made been put together and tested to work Powered by the H.N two dents on the to!

Arrowroot Powder Substitute Almond Flour, 2021 Sea Ray 370 Sundancer, Gypsy Sisters Danielle And George Wedding, Cleveland's New Wife, How To Reverse Bad Luck From Walking Under A Ladder, Jk Simmons Characters, Used Car Dealerships Toronto,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>