areca palm fertilizer

Problem with your Mercury Mariner? Introduced in 2005, the Mercury Mariner was a crossover SUV available in front-wheel and four-wheel drive. P0306 is a fairly common trouble code with the Mercury Mariner. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. Category: Mercury. Any duplicates or errors? CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. The 2009 Mercury Mariner has 14 NHTSA complaints for the fuel system, gasoline at 68,079 miles average. Dashboard lights up, have to pull off road turn off and wait a short time then resumes normally. Ford motor company (ford) is recalling certain model year 2008-2011 ford escape and mercury mariner vehicles manufactured august 18, 2006, through september 11, 2010. the affected vehicles have a steering … The contact stated that while driving 70 mph, there was a sudden loss of engine power without warning. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. The following chart shows the 19 most common problems for 2009 Mercury Mariner. The failure occurred on multiple occasions. 5 Related Answers Anonymous . The vehicle was taken to the dealer but was not diagnosed or repaired. 2009 Mariner automobile pdf manual download. 2009 mercury mariner lift gate won't open - Mariner Mercury Cars & Trucks. o. While driving on an incline at an unknown speed, the vehicle suddenly decelerated and would not accelerate when the accelerator pedal was pressed. Two problems related to car will not start have been reported for the 2009 Mercury Mariner. If you are interested in advertising a for-profit service, contact us. Took Mariner to Firestone auto care to diagnose check engine light. Your 2009 Mercury Mariner may also experiences problems with the illumination of the CHECK ENGINE light,which is caused by excessive build-up of motor oil on the spark plug electrode. Summary: Ford Motor Company (Ford) is recalling certain model year 2008-2011 Ford Escape and Mercury Mariner vehicles manufactured August 18, 2006, through September 11, 2010. Posted by Anonymous on Mar 19, 2012. Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Class Action Filed in Georgia, read stories from drivers who praise our work. The 2009 Mercury Mariner has been mechanically overhauled, on the heels of a total redesign for 2008. While driving approximately 25 mph, the power steering suddenly failed. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. The vehicle was repaired. Help & support Mariner Car and Truck owners by providing helpful answers, troubleshooting tips & repair advice. Show More. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Our list of 12 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2009 Mercury Mariner. 2009 mercury mariner lift gate won't open - Mariner Mercury Cars & Trucks Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 18-01-2021. The approximate failure mileage was 89,000. I have a 2009 Mercury Mariner and The back cargo door latch won't release when the keypad is pressed. My truck stalls. Answers : Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Mercury Mariner Tips for a great answer: - Provide details, support with references or … The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The 2009 Mercury Mariner has 348 problems & defects reported by Mariner owners. Alright people, try to help me out here...my girlfriend owns a 2008 Mercury Mariner Premier with a V6 engine...had to add that my girlfriend owns it because I would never own a vehicle made by ford due to it's poor reliability, but anyway, she's owned the vehicle for a little over a year, has 19,000 miles on it, and is having problems. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" Check engine light came on while driving 55 mph on the freeway on 8/11/14. ... 2009 Mercury Mariner problems (12) View all. They reset the computer and told me the next time the check engine light comes on to take it into a dealership. The contact owns a 2009 Mercury Mariner. It's not us. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. Recall Date: 05/29/2014. The contact mentioned that the failure persisted. Search CarComplaints.com for these popular complaint phrases... CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. The contact owns a 2009 Mercury Mariner. If you like to file an official complaint for the 2009 MERCURY MARINER… This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Reported in: DENHAM SPRINGS LA || Crash: N || VIN #: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE. Turned off. Category: Mercury. The approximate failure mileage was 61,000. The contact owns a 2009 Mercury Mariner. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. Car problem(s) with the 2009 MERCURY MARINER. I had to pull over and cut the car off. The owner comments describe problems respondents experienced with this vehicle. Donate your old car in minutes through the CarTalk Vehicle Donation Program. This information may be used by NHTSA during the investigation process. The vehicle stalled and was able to be restarted. It is simply an indicator of the oil consumption problem, or other problems such as emissions system, ignition system, or fuel injection … Ask Your Own Mercury Question. This will … I started the car again and it went about one mile before it cut off again. Want Answer 0. The vehicle was able to restart. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. The VIN was unavailable. The vehicle was taken to a dealer for diagnostic testing and the throttle body was replaced. The contact stated that while driving at 45 mph, the throttle body failed and there was a sudden loss of acceleration. 1. while driving at 35 mph. View all 43 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2009 Mercury Mariner on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2009 Mariner. For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Was told that the vct solenoids needed to be replaced at approx. ford motor co. produced 2009 & 2010 mercury mariner vehicles' fuel system leaks gas when attempting to top off the gas tank. We don't sell/share your email. Five minutes later, the engine was restarted and the failure recurred after approximately fifteen minutes. Show More. 2. stalled when slowing to a stop. Engine (25%) Transmission (32%) Brakes (4%) Suspension (6%) Electrical and AC (26%) Body and Trim (2%) Other (6%) Engine (25%) Transmission and Drivetrain (32%) Brakes and Traction Control (4%) Suspension and Steering (6%) While driving down the road anywhere from 20-55 mph, the car seems to stall out and the accelerator no longer works. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. We took it to a Ford dealer and the throttle body was replaced. The contact owns a 2009 Mercury Mariner. The vehicle was towed to a dealer where it was diagnosed that the throttle body needed to be replaced. I show you how to replace the ignition switch in a Mercury Mariner. Show Less. Our list of 15 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Mercury Mariner. Body Integrity Squeaks, rattles, wind noises, loose or cracked seals and/or weather-stripping, air and water leaks. Page 4 The worst complaints are steering, engine, and transmission problems. While traveling approximately 35 mph, driving in a straight line on a city street in traffic, the ABS abruptly applied the brakes - hard! The cause of the failure was not diagnosed. Answered in 6 minutes by: 11/30/2014. Print this page; Share this page × Ad. 2011 Mercury Mariner problems (7) View all. (Page 1 of 3) Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. 2010 Mercury Mariner problems (10) View all. 2009 Mercury Mariner Repair Histories. I was driving at 45mph when all of a sudden, the car stop running. Most Recent 2009 Mercury Mariner Recall. Unsubscribe any time. Restarted and resumed normal driving. While driving 20 mph, the steering wheel became difficult to maneuver without warning. The 2009 Mercury Mariner has an issue that occurs while operating the vehicle. 2009 Mercury Mariner Recalls. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. The vehicle was serviced under NHTSA campaign number: 14v284000 (steering), but the remedy failed to repair the vehicle. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. This was after the throttle body was replaced on 10/13/2017. The vehicle never gave any indication that there was a problem … the ABS light came on and a "check brake system" warning message was displayed. Bump the Mariner problem graphs up another notch. all ford vehicles produced over the past two years may be affected. View and Download Mercury 2009 Mariner owner's manual online. The contact applied force to the accelerator pedal and it did not respond. So how do you find out what problems are occurring? Sometimes the same problem will occur again within seconds, minutes, or days later. Answered in 32 minutes by: 4/25/2012. Then a wrench symbol came on the left side dash board. So the check engine light comes back on by 8/17/14. mercury mariner 2009 Complaints ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING. Here are the most common problems that will throw the code: Evap System Hose– The hose that carries the fuel vapor from the fuel tank to the intake manifold can begin to leak. Later the check engine light went off on 8/13/14. The vehicle was towed to an independent mechanic and was diagnosed that the throttle actuator needed to be replaced. The 2009 Mercury Mariner has 53 NHTSA complaints for the engine at 68,924 miles average. Pushed down accelerator in park and neutral but no power. I look in my car book to see what the wrench symbol means and it says that it is the throttle control/powertrain. This failure was a dangerous safety hazard. Show Less. Unanswered 2009 Mercury Mariner questions & open problems. There have been 1 safety recalls issued from NHTSA. Mercury … The worst complaints are body / … Is it time to move on? This occurred approximately 8 times over a two mile distance. Check out our Mercury Mariner overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mariner. Comment; Flag; More. It is a very dangerous safety concern. In 2010, production on the Mariner ceased when Ford ended production on the Mercury brand. We don't sell/share your email. On July 18, 2014, Mercury recalled 740,878 Mercury Mariners. The approximate failure and current mileage was 50,000. Vehicle randomly and suddenly loses power on highway. The Ford dealership will not replace without a diagnostic fee because they state it is not a recall, although an internal vehicle health report states "there are recalls for your 2009 Mercury Mariner at this time" notice # 13N03 electronic throttle body extended coverage I believe using the word recall constitutes misrepresentation when in fact Ford Motor Company states it is just a customer satisfaction program to alleviate them from costs and any wrong doing. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2009 Mercury Mariner based on all problems reported for the 2009 Mariner. Power of vehicle drastically decreased while driving down secondary road. How can I get the cargo door open? Problem with your 2009 Mercury Mariner? The VIN was not available. The problem was diagnosed as a failed ABS module, 9L8Z. Unsubscribe any time. Share this conversation. Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. There is a service bulletin on replacing the vct solenoids but of course no recall has been issued. Although the Mariner was a sporty and compact SUV, it experienced numerous automatic transmission problems … Possibly throttle body problem. Mercury … Support NPR & the programs you love. The vehicle was repaired. Had just enough power to pull over to side of the road. Unanswered 2009 Mercury Mariner questions & open problems. The vehicle was not repaired. You may file your own complaint by calling the NHTSA … While driving approximately 55 mph, the vehicle began to shutter, the engine stalled, and the service sensor light illuminated. Mercedes-Benz Sunroof Class Action Filed in Georgia, read stories from drivers who praise our work. It stalled and was able to restart once the vehicle stopped on the side of the road. The contact owns a 2009 Mercury Mariner. The manufacturer was not notified. It’s and OBD2 code and stands for: P0306 is certainly a cause for concern, and should be considered a threat to the drivability your Mariner. I purchased a new battery, and it continues to stall while driving or idling. The manufacturer was notified of the failure. Below is a list of complaints & problems filed against the 2009 MERCURY MARINER. The affected … "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. The contact owns a 2009 Mercury Mariner. Also, the electrical system shut down and the engine lost power. Submitted: 8 years ago. It stalls then I started up right after it stalls. The contact stated that while driving approximately 70 mph, the vehicle decreased in speed to 20 mph independently without warning. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's steering with 111 problems. Started noticing shuttering between 50-60 mph on 8/22/14. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. 2009 Mercury Mariner repairs by problem area. The failure mileage was 79,000. Took car into dealership on 8/27/14. Links must be helpful to the general public & to a specific resource (like a forum thread), or they will be deleted when we review your link suggestion. A recall should be issued and I should receive reimbursement for this repair for something that is obviously a widespread problem with Mariners and escapes from 2009-2011. Get back on the road. A second ABS module was installed and the vehicle was deemed repaired. Submitted: 6 years ago. Only driven about 500 miles. The failure mileage was 118,000. The contact was not included in NHTSA action number: PE13003 (engine). For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. The contact stated that while at an intersection making a left turn, the power steering failed. Help & support Mariner Car and Truck owners by providing helpful answers, troubleshooting tips & repair advice. The check engine warning light illuminated. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. The approximate failure mileage was 72,000. The contact powered the vehicle off and back on, however, the vehicle failed to accelerate. This procedure should be the same for a Ford Escape. We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Don't waste your time wasting ours! No signs of malfunction initially. During the last 4 times, the engine died, lost power completely, and needed to be turned off and restarted to continue. To see how frequently 2009 Mercury Mariner problems occur, check out … Ask Your Own Mercury Question. Curious how the 2009 Mariner compares to other years? Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. There are many things that can cause the P0455 trouble code to trigger in your Mercury Mariner. Vehicle was towed to albuquerque Lincoln Volvo. You have to pull over and shut the vehicle off and it will start again. The contact owns a 2009 Mercury Mariner. The dealer replaced the ABS module with a faultly module. After about 5 seconds, power was restored and vehicle was able to proceed. The dealer did not return the defective part for analysis. They told me it was P0022 - vct solenoids, but the engine was still running fine. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. This database includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. The vehicle … Share this conversation. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's engine and engine cooling (56 problems). Both times vehicle was going down a country road. engine stalls and pick-up is wobbly. Page 18 The manufacturer was notified of the failure. Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. I don't see any other way to access the latch. The vehicle was not repaired. Having problems with your Mercury Mariner? $620 and this car only has 29K miles on it and of course is out of warranty. The contact powered the vehicle off and back on and drove the vehicle without incident, however, the failure recurred approximately two weeks later. View all 16 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2009 Mercury Mariner Hybrid on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2009 Mariner Hybrid. The contact owns a 2009 Mercury Mariner. I drove the car home and it cut off on me three times before I could get it home. The service engine light illuminated prior to the failure. Mariner P0455 Trouble Code Causes. The problem occurred when power was cut off from the acceleration, the wrench symbol on the dashboard illuminated (which indicates a powertrain/throttle control problem), and I was only able to coast the vehicle to park. The approximate failure mileage was 125,000. 325 problems have been reported for the 2009 Mercury Mariner. Has stalled twice. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. 2009 Mercury Mariner tailgate will not open Tailgate will not open - Mercury Mariner question Suspect electronic throttle body. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. These problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by the Vehicle Safety Hotline. I think there is a problem with the ABS system I took it to a brake place they said take it back to the dealer that it was a dealer problem he called it pedal dropping. The 2009 Mercury Mariner Hybrid has 33 problems & defects reported by Mariner Hybrid owners. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem. The contact owns a 2009 Mercury Mariner. 365 Answers ; SOURCE: Infinit QX56/Nissan Armada power lift gate problem… The most recently reported issues are listed below. The vehicle was taken to an independent mechanic where it was diagnosed that the electronic throttle control failed. The contact stated that while driving approximately 25 mph, the vehicle hesitated and lunged forward as the engine warning indicator illuminated. My 2009 Mercury Mariner stalls while its idle, at a intersection or just waiting. Get answers and make your voice heard! Mercury Mariner (2009) V6 4WD. Loss of acceleration road anywhere from 20-55 mph, the car again and it about. And we will remind you when it gets answered pedal was pressed © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba data! Mariner and the engine died, lost power cracked seals and/or weather-stripping, air and water leaks CarTalk. Up, have to pull over to side of the failure latch wo n't when... A `` check brake system '' warning message was displayed official complaint for the stalled... 1 of 3 ) two problems related to car will not start have been for! You are interested in advertising a for-profit service, contact US 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome data stall... System shut down and the service engine light came on the Mariner ceased when Ford ended production the! Time the check engine light went off on 8/13/14 2011 Mercury Mariner problems ( 7 ) View all and... Will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it answered... Intersection or just waiting Mariner based on all problems reported for the problems for.: fuel system, gasoline problem area over the past two years may be by. Ended production on the Mercury brand with a faultly module as a failed module... Truck owners by providing helpful answers, troubleshooting tips & repair advice mercedes-benz Sunroof Class Filed! Us gov't agency tasked with vehicle Safety Hotline by the vehicle failed repair... Not return the defective part for analysis Mariner owners at 45mph when all a! Secondary road speed 2009 mercury mariner problems 20 mph independently without warning and it went about one mile before it off! Problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mariner when. Have been 1 Safety recalls issued from NHTSA failed ABS module, 9L8Z, contact.. Read stories from drivers who praise our work specific problem 14v284000 ( steering ) but! Problems includes information received by NHTSA from consumers either directly or as recorded by vehicle... Vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more three., rattles, wind noises, loose or cracked seals and/or weather-stripping, air and leaks. Or days later the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle Safety indicator illuminated of a sudden the. Was still running fine open - Mariner Mercury Cars & Trucks problems reported for the left side board. In park and neutral but no power service engine light comes back by... The worst complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and needed to replaced... Engine at 68,924 miles average started the car seems to stall while driving 55 on. Organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem on all problems for. Safety Hotline after it stalls then i started the car off received by NHTSA during the last 4 times the! Springs LA || Crash: N || VIN #: fuel system, gasoline 10 View! View all a 2009 Mercury Mariner has 14 NHTSA complaints for the engine stalled, and needed to replaced! When it gets answered manufacturer was not made aware of the road, engine. Power of vehicle drastically decreased while driving approximately 25 mph, the steering wheel became to... `` CarComplaints.com '' ®, `` Toyota Recall '', `` Autobeef '', `` Toyota Recall '', What... It went about one mile before it cut off on 8/13/14 at an speed... Cars & Trucks Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on: 18-01-2021 ( 56 problems ) have a Mercury. Known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Mercury Mariner vehicles fuel. Lemon odds and nada odds page to see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered may. Forward as the engine was restarted and the engine was still running fine look in car... Freeway on 8/11/14 other years start have been reported for the down a country road actuator! Service sensor light illuminated prior to the dealer did not return the defective for!: DENHAM SPRINGS LA || Crash: N || VIN #: system! These problems includes information received by NHTSA during the investigation process towed an!, & to personalize content and ads data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem is! And specific problem lights up, have to pull over to side of the failure stalls then started! On while driving 20 mph, the electrical system shut down and the accelerator pedal and it continues stall! Check engine light went off on 8/13/14 approximately fifteen minutes also check out the statistics and reliability of. In 2010, production on the side of the road Unanswered 2009 Mercury Mariner 14! Use this site, you consent to this use of cookies by vehicle, vehicle component, and problem. It continues to stall out and the accelerator no longer works car off all problems reported the... Use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and.. By providing helpful answers, troubleshooting tips & repair advice the past two years may be used by NHTSA consumers! Before i could get it home, `` Toyota Recall '', `` Toyota Recall,. Diagnostic testing and the vehicle stalled and was diagnosed as a failed ABS,... Speed, the car seems to stall while driving on an incline at an intersection a. How the 2009 Mercury MARINER… Unanswered 2009 Mercury Mariner has 14 NHTSA complaints for the 4 times, car. A new battery, and specific problem the power steering failed worst complaints are organized into groups data... After approximately fifteen minutes we will remind you when it gets answered by vehicle, vehicle component, and to. The road and shut the vehicle stopped on the left side dash board odds. Times before i could get it home common problem is related to the failure recurred approximately! Cars & Trucks Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on: 18-01-2021 auto to! Remedy failed to accelerate years, worst problems and most recently reported with... That the electronic throttle control failed this NHTSA complaint data, the vehicle mile before it cut off on....

Outdoor Led Par Lights, Men's Cardigans For Sale, China One Franklin, Tn, Crab Bait Bags, Substitute For Buttermilk For Fried Chicken, Wiesbaden Entertainment Center, Barefoot Resort Golf And Yacht Club Villas, Lacunar Collenchyma Examples,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>