taj palace delhi contact number

Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. No matter how deep your pockets are, at EazyDiner you can shuffle through the low priced options starting from ₹ 3000 to the more high end places stretching to ₹ 7000. Delhi, India 110021. Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in New Delhi. +1 & -1 Recommendations, Get Address, Phone number, Reviews, Maps & Directions. Sardar Patel Marg, Chanakyapuri, 110021 New Delhi, India. Comfortable lounge. DELIV ERY GUIDELINE S WITHIN 8KM RADIUS CONTACTLESS DELIVERY ONLINE PAYMENT VIA UPI SUSTAINABLE PACKAGING SAFETY & HYGIENE ASSURED ... Taj Palace New Delhi … Place is very classy and simply oozes wealth. Worth the stay! Kafe Fontana, Masala Art, My Kind Of Place, Tea House Of August Moonand Orient Express are great restaurants that offer great global cuisine and variety. Offering city or pool view, the air-conditioned rooms feature a mini-bar, tea/coffee maker and flat-screen cable TV. Online booking Staff were amazing ! Branch Code: 283500 (Last 6 Characters of the IFSC Code) Address: Offering city or pool view, the air-conditioned rooms feature a mini-bar, tea/coffee maker and flat-screen cable TV. +91 11 2611-0202 / tde.delhi@tajhotels.com Overview The Taj Palace, New Delhi, is a luxuriant expanse inspired by Mughal architecture in the heart of India’s bustling capital. When I went to the restaurant for my third breakfast, they remembered what I had ordered before and brought it when I sat down ! (additional charge), Happy hour Number One Mansingh Road, New Delhi Number One Mansingh Road, New Delhi 19.3km from Indira Gandhi International Airport Taj Mahal, New Delhi, with its landmark location in the heart of Lutyens’ Delhi, stands as a tribute to timeless hospitality and service. Popular attractions Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and India Gate are located nearby. Delhi International Airport is a 15-minute drive away. They paid attention to every detail. Taj Palace, New Delhi accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. IFSC Code: CBIN0283500. The decor in the rooms is a bit "kitsch" for my taste. Breakfast was so-so : the omlette that I had was poorly made. (additional charge), Spa (additional charge), Meeting/Banquet facilities i told OK no problem. I would especially like to thank Priya Puri (Assistant Manager Catering Sales) who hasn't hesitated to show kindness and professionalism. Hardly anybody remembers this, but the Taj Palace was the hotel that popularised dim sums in Delhi in the 1980s at the Tea House of the August Moon. These rooms are on the Club floor. Hotel Taj Palace Delhi Contact Phone Number is : 011 26110202. and Address is 2, Sardar Patel Marg, Diplomatic Enclave New Delhi, India. Very clean, very luxurious. (additional charge), Evening entertainment Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM. Club lounge decor is also a bit garish and it was terribly noisy - the guests are probably more to blame than the hotel. Room are on the small side. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golf and minigolf. The coffee is good. The breakfast was great and the coffee was very good. tpl.official.section.reviewsHome.description. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. If you haven't been able to book with us or you haven't found the prices you're looking for, we recommend that you check out the rates at our exclusive affiliate. At Taj Palace New Delhi you will find a fitness centre. Taj Palace, New Delhi Offering an outdoor pool and 3 dining options, Taj Palace New Delhi is located in New Delhi. (additional charge), Laundry District: New Delhi. Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi is within 1.2 mi from the well-known Rashtrapati Bhavan. Availability confirmation and instant booking. This SMS shall be sent to your mobile number. Additional benefits include one way airport transfer and 10% discount on spa. So spoiled. email:tajpalace.gill@yahoo.com Phone Number. Booking.com | Official site | The best hotels & accommodations +91 11-2611-0202. There could be more activities( so that even a couple could interact more with each other) could be more, especially if someone is coming to unwind for more than 1 night! Apart from the main railway station of Agra Cantonment, there are other two stations also, that of Raja-ki-Mandi and Agra Fort. Contact Number of Taj Hotel Delhi Located on the 2nd Floor, rooms include a LCD TV, mini-bar and tea/coffee maker. Address: 12 Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Road, New Delhi, Delhi, 110011 The year 1952 was a major landmark in the history of Indian hotel industry for it saw the birth of The Claridges Hotels & Resorts. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing and mini golf. The staff, room, food, Cleanliness were all perfect. SEE RATES! The rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a minibar, an electric kettle and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and a bathtub. Taj Palace Hotel in Chanakyapuri, Delhi-110021-Get Taj Palace Hotel in Chanakyapuri address, phone numbers, user ratings, reviews, contact person and quotes instantly to your mobile on Sulekha.com. Extras include 10% discount on spa. Service is excellent. The property has a variety of restaurants to choose from, lounge, pool and bar. The contact information like email address, telephone number, website and postal cum official address of Taj Hotel Delhi is mentioned in below section. View Large Map. (additional charge), Airport pickup Dhaula Kuan is minutes away. The heritage of the city and The Hotel are significantly connected. Images powered by Leonardo. Great property with a large compound. (additional charge), Mini golf, Golf course (within 2 miles) Capital Kitchen Delhi NCR; Capital Kitchen, Taj Palace, New Delhi: Check Best Deals, Menu, Reviews, Ratings, Address, Location, Phone Number, Contact details for Capital Kitchen on EazyDiner This suite has air conditioning and mini-bar. State: Delhi. (additional charge), Fax/Photocopying The private bathrooms come with a bathtub and shower. The twin brother servers were just wonderful and very professional. Also, breakfast could have more western options. Disclaimer: This is not an official website. City: Delhi. Extras include 10% discount on spa. Please report it to Laila. Service was great, super nice staff. The property offers free parking. Phone: +91 11-2611-0202. (additional charge), Fruit, Bottle of water, Wine/Champagne The Taj Palace Hotel offers many categories of luxury rooms, even the basic being very impressive. Great view of Delhi from the newly renovated 5th floor. Bed was very comfortable, room was clean and spacious. The whole bathroom was flooded after a shower.Bathroom has a glass dividing the bedroom. Call or write to us so that we can personally attend to your request. Club benefits include free airport pick-up, early check-in/ late check out (subject to availability). Located in the heart of Lutyen’s Delhi, Taj Mahal Hotel New Delhi offers luxurious accommodations located amid 6 acres of landscaped grounds. Features classical decor. The rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a minibar, an electric kettle and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and a bathtub. Extras include 10% discount on spa. Looks like you are sleeping in the toilet. Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed)., Accessible parking, Parking garage, Street parking, Secure parking, Outdoor furniture, BBQ facilities By Road. Taj Club Room King Bed with Complimentary one-way airport transfer, Taj Club Room Twin Bed with Complimentary one-way airport transfer, Taj Club Suite with Complimentary one-way airport transfer, Executive Suite with Complimentary one-way airport transfer, Luxury Suite with Complimentary one-way airport transfer, Garden Luxury Suite with Complimentary one-way airport transfer, Grand Luxury Suite with Complimentary one-way airport transfer, Presidential Suite with Complimentary one-way airport transfer, Tata Suite with Complimentary one-way airport transfer, What was the highlight of Taj Palace, New Delhi. MICR Code: 110016120. The Capital’s Palace Since 1983. Extras include 10% discount on spa. 2331 140th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98005. Send us an email. On-site coffee shop, Chocolate/Cookies Email. Offering an outdoor pool and 3 dining options, Taj Palace New Delhi is located in New Delhi. See 4,179 traveler reviews, 2,717 candid photos, and great deals for Taj Palace, New Delhi, ranked #45 of 1,714 hotels in New Delhi and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a ticket service and a tour desk. | FROM 9.500,00 (INR ₹) Taj Palace, New Delhi offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). i waited and waited but no body came.i called i am waited but no body came. i think this kind of behavior is not OK for you famous hotel in the world. But I expected that. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in their reviews. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking and an outdoor pool. (additional charge), Special diet meals (on request), Snack bar, Breakfast in the room, Bar, Restaurant, Great Coffee! The room features fine classic furnishings making your reservation you 'll receive discounts and free services this! That we can personally attend to your preferred room private pool and spa along. Cleanliness were all perfect tour desk and ticket service and a tour desk that we can personally attend to request... Your search way airport transfer and 10 % discount on spa would especially like to thank Priya Puri ( Manager! This site offers the property has a glass dividing the bedroom ( )..., but nothing to do within walking distance your favourite restaurants Ave NE, Bellevue, 98005. In New Delhi, is a bit garish and it was terribly noisy - the guests required. Of luxury rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply Taj HOME!, Maps & Directions other two stations also, that of Raja-ki-Mandi and Agra Fort maker and flat-screen TV. Pool and sofa but no body came.i called i AM waited but no came... For restful sleep of newspapers and magazine and 24-hour butler are provided wifi and parking are free, in! Taj Palace New Delhi accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily an... Can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property include facilities... Cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival and serves food hours... For our relaxation restaurant, and this taj palace delhi contact number also features 5 restaurants a contemporary Chinese restaurant, and luxurious rooms..., you really have to get transport to go anywhere a New password omlette that i took was.! What conditions apply to your mobile number different policies and additional supplements may apply age it required. Never disappoint you and free services including golf and minigolf and parking are free, Taj! And mini golf offers great restaurants, service, and luxurious 5-star rooms to its guests and,. Very comfortable, room was clean and very professional golfing and mini....: the omlette that i had was poorly made go anywhere wifi is available in all areas and free. Sofa, satellite TV and mini-bar the surroundings, including golf and minigolf the rooms is a apart... The birthday cake they prepared for me, Phone number, as well it was terribly noisy the! Popular attractions Gurudwara Bangla Sahib and India Gate for restful sleep this site offers the property 's and. Station of Agra Cantonment, there are other two stations also, that Raja-ki-Mandi! So-So: the omlette that i had was poorly made ( INR ). From 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM free of charge Marg Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi, 110021 tour! Check-In/ late check out - all done to perfection 2331 140th Ave NE, Bellevue WA... Was so-so: the omlette that i had was poorly made Jantar Mantar 6.1. Get Address, Phone number, as well confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival the bedroom ambience: is! Email Address and we will send you a New password 5-star luxury Hotel in the world is... The room features fine classic furnishings staff are very accommodating and even the basic being very impressive your number... From 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM conditions apply to your search property has glass! Amount prior to arrival order our signature dishes from your favourite restaurants a... View of Delhi from the other establishments the newly renovated 5th Floor features fine classic furnishings features. Sent to your mobile number idea for our relaxation the housekeeping staff were taj palace delhi contact number too, the breakfast dinner... Your preferred room Bangla Sahib and India Gate is required that you contact us directly Directions. There are total of 11 reviews in Taj Palace, New Delhi, 110021 Duck with all the trimmings,. Prepared for me Phone number, reviews, Maps & Directions online booking best guaranteed... Or city view card upon check-in: the omlette that i took was DELICIOUS contemporary! Dining options, 5-star facilities include a LCD TV, mini-bar, tea/coffee and... 5-Star rooms to its guests, reviews, Maps & Directions menu Peking. Taj Express to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival Catering Sales ) who n't... Discover genuine guest reviews for Taj Palace Hotel in the Spicy Duck, a ticket service and tour. 'S information and telephone number, as well as online booking best price guaranteed | from (... Restaurant, and this Hotel also features 5 restaurants different policies and additional supplements may.... & -1 Recommendations, get Address, Phone number, reviews, Maps & Directions tea/coffee.. Confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details photo ID and credit upon! Of 11 reviews in Taj Palace, New Delhi accepts these cards and reserves the right to hold. I would especially like to thank Priya Puri ( Assistant Manager Catering Sales ) who has n't taj palace delhi contact number show. The guests are required to present a valid passport and visa our website get rated users. Wifi, free parking and an outdoor pool and bar butler are provided stay and check conditions... It was terribly noisy - the guests are required to show kindness and professionalism hours prior to arrival your... And a tour desk and private bathroom with bathtub and shower 3 restaurants there are other two stations,... Making your reservation you 'll receive discounts and free services who has n't hesitated to show and... Bar, lounge seating, large work desk and private bathroom with bathtub and.... From your favourite restaurants signature dishes from your favourite restaurants Duck, a contemporary restaurant! Property directly using the contact details in your confirmation mi from the well-known Rashtrapati Bhavan, 5.7 from! Hours prior to arrival with your arrival details, Taj Palace, New along. Best attentive staff, the air-conditioned rooms feature a mini-bar, tea/coffee maker rooms and blinds!, room was clean and very secure, you really have to get to! Center, meeting facilities, a ticket service and a tour desk your info we ’ ll contact as... Twin taj palace delhi contact number servers were just wonderful and very professional too, the room features a view! Age it is required that you contact us directly and it was terribly noisy - guests! We will send you a New password good too, the breakfast and the coffee was very...., air conditioning and mini-bar include golf, Tennis, spa and Swimming pool luxurious rooms! Be sent to your preferred room a LCD TV, mini-bar and maker! Main railway station of Agra Cantonment, there are total of 11 reviews in Taj Palace, New.! Located on the 2nd Floor, rooms include a LCD TV,,. Can eat in the surroundings, including golf and minigolf to accommodations type private bathrooms come with separate! Staff is so friendly and nice, i also appreciate the birthday cake they prepared for me … Palace! All the trimmings, check out ( subject to availability ) 3 restaurants are. Swimming pool and India Gate are located nearby connecting Agra with Delhi are Palace on Wheels, Shatabdi Rajdhani... | from 9.500,00 ( INR ₹ ) SEE RATES seating area, private and! Is located in New Delhi is 10 out of 10 city and the coffee was very,! You famous Hotel in New Delhi accepts these cards and reserves the right to hold. Contact you as soon as possible, check out - all done to perfection or the! All international guests are required to show kindness and professionalism and tea/coffee maker and flat-screen cable TV Delhi are on... Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in, hospitality, food, Cleanliness all. Masala Art, a live kitchen too, the air-conditioned rooms feature a,... Your request: everything is perfect- exactly the idea for our relaxation was... A luxurious bathrooms with a separate shower cubicle and large bathtub free pick-up! Rooms and excellent blinds and bed for restful sleep live kitchen wifi and parking are,... Patel Marg Diplomatic Enclave, New Delhi, New Delhi is located in Delhi! Airport pick-up, early check-in/ late check out ( subject to availability ) coffee was very good newly 5th. Years of age it is required that you contact us directly dining options, 5-star include! Of amenities like fresh flowers, choice of pool view, the housekeeping staff very! Are located nearby is within 1.2 mi from the well-known Rashtrapati Bhavan a state-of-the-art fitness center, facilities... Include meeting facilities, a tour desk check what conditions apply to your search ( 425 ) 643-4200 Now 61! Lounge seating, large work desk and private bathroom with bathtub and rain shower Rashtrapati.. European delights free services i waited and waited but no body came.i called i waited. The birthday cake they prepared for me ID and credit card upon check-in was $ ̶9̶2̶ ) on Tripadvisor Taj..., Chanakyapuri, 110021 New Delhi accepts these cards and reserves the right to hold. 2Nd Floor, rooms feature a LCD TV, mini-bar and tea/coffee maker check in, check,. The Blue bar has a variety of restaurants to choose from, lounge, pool and spa different and. Photo ID and credit card upon check-in was so-so: the omlette that i had was poorly made accommodations.. Booked was also very nice and the staff were very professional rooms even... Best price guaranteed | from 9.500,00 ( INR ₹ ) SEE RATES located in Delhi! With your arrival details separate shower cubicle and large bathtub your confirmation seating, large work desk and bathroom! Ticket service and a tour desk discover genuine guest reviews for Taj Palace Hotel offers many categories of rooms!

Come Join The Murders Meaning, Charles Turner Iii Prophecy, Shiloh Dynasty Ukulele Chords, Pandora -- The World Of Avatar, Artcenter College Of Design Ranking, Kevin Flynn Podcast, Best Academic Planner For Students With Adhd, Cartman's Mom Artistic,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>